The battle of the North

Joffrey along with his army of 25,000 men marched to the north that Robb asked for.

When they reached the north Joffrey and his army entered the castle of Winterfell. Ready to offer his help to the Starks. Joffrey saw all of the northern houses setting up outside and inside of the castle. Seeing the dragonglass that that the soldiers were carrying.

All took up in certain areas, trying to rest before the fight started for the dead and the living. 

-------

Day turned to night, and it became colder than before. Joffrey was on the outside of the castle with half of his men, the other men were inside of the castle. Joffrey was next to Robb and Jon as they looked over into the darkness. Joffrey had some feelings that he might not make during this fight. 

And soon enough it became so very quiet that there was no  sound being made. 

And then it happened. 

Joffrey and everyone grabbed their swords getting themselves ready for what is about to happen. Joffrey looked at Robb and Jon before looking back to the darkness that was moving closer to them. 

--------------------

The dead came out full speed, going over the army of the people that were trying to fight the dead. As the army were trying to push the dead back, it was hard to do but still they tried, the battle was bloody, cold and harsh. Joffrey was standing on his feet killing the dead men that came his way giving it his all. 

The dead were falling as Joffrey dropped them with the swing of his sword, Joffrey kept moving against the dead. He was fighting for himself, for his wife and for his children so that they would not be in danger from this. He did not want to lose, he made sure that he told himself not to lose. 

The battle became more harder, the dead came inside the castle killing the people inside but a few inside the castle fought the dead. Arya moved within the castle killing the dead that wanted to fight with her, trying to kill her to Lady Lyanna Mormont taking on a giant. It was call for everyone to move back inside but it was hard to do that, there were more dead then man. It did not help that they kept coming. 

Joffrey moved inside trying to catch his breath but never letting his guard down. In a short moment he saw Arya running on top of the roof of the castle running away the dead men. He made his way to get to her with the hound following him. They were able to get inside the castle into a room that clear of the dead before making their way to the godswood of the Stark home, Joffrey followed Arya and so did the Hound but the dead were coming for them, the hound block the dead so Arya and Joffrey could get to the godswood. 

Upon the godswood Joffrey and Arya broke off from each other, Joffrey went head first while Arya waited for the night king to come. Joffrey was killing all of the dead that were inside the godswood, Joffrey was winning against the dead until the night king showed up. Joffrey looked upon the night king seeing something that should have never been made. 

The night king looked to his left telling the other walker to go to Joffrey. Joffrey fought the walker but he got stabbed by the walker, Joffrey slowly dropped to his knees while he looked at the night king where Joffrey was able to see Arya come down with dagger in her hand. She was able to stab the night king right in the heart making him break into pieces like he was nothing making all of the dead following the night king. 

Arya went to Joffrey, he smiled at her as he dead. Joffrey knew that he kept his promise that he made to himself to be a good king, to be a good father and husband, he felt at peace now on what the did. 

The battle was over, the north won. Where able to end the cold and the dead that followed. King Joffrey Baratheon body was bought back to king's landing where Sansa bid her husband good bye and the children as well, it was painful but with time everyone would heal. 

Sansa crown her first born son as the next king of the seven kingdoms, and now the new king had large feet to full, to be like his father. Sansa stayed in king's landing with her children and sometimes made her way to the north to see her siblings from time to time, making sure that she keeps her ties with the north. 

And time went on, where there was peace, no war, no issues of the dead. Where the war of the north would be remember forever and where everyone would know what was gained and lost during that night. 

THE END.