Joffrey Baratheon

In the morning I woke up seeing Sansa still in my bed, it brought a smile to my face when I looked at her. I was hoping that we made a child right away, and that it would be a girl. I want a daughter first, a daughter like her mother. To be fair, kind, just to be different, I can always have a boy. Daughters are special.

I just laid in the bed watching Sansa sleeping, she is truly beautiful. Watching her wake up she gave me a smile, I kissed her lips. The doors open up showing the handmaid's coming in to help Sansa bathe and dress. I figured that it would be best to give Sansa some space when she gets cleaned.

I get dressed myself so I can go down to the small council to attend to my duties. Upon entering inside the small council the looks of surprise on the lords and on Tywin Lannister was getting a little old for me but I kept it in. My grandfather started the meeting of the small council about the matters of state for the seven kingdoms. And the Targaryen girl as well, where I know that this would be an issue for Eddard Stark.

It would not take too long for Eddard Stark to resign from his position as the master of laws, I kind of understood where Lord Stark was coming from but only if he knew what I knew she would do, all because of that dream I had I can see things more clearer than ever. The Targaryen needed to be taken care of. When Eddard resigned as the master of laws, taking Arya with him back to the North, I gave my blessing for him to return back to his home. Making sure I tell my grandfather that the Targaryen girl must be taken care of soon.

The small council meeting went on for hours and I listened to every single word that was said, and the issues that were in king's landing alone but also what was happening in the seven kingdoms. There is a lot of work that needs to be done.