ɪ.

𝗮𝗻•𝗴𝗲𝗹•𝗹𝗶𝗰- 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹, 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻...

|𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇|
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒𝐀𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

KIANTI GRASPED ONTO HER paper fan, smiling as she looked around the church, everybody were getting up out of their seats, holding the tightest grip onto their bibles, as they danced with the Holy Spirit

Kianti caught her grandmother giving her the side eye, she then hurried up, pulling her black skirt down as she stood tall, beginning to praise dance with everyone.

She turned to her side, looking over at her sister Keshani, getting a slightly pop to her face by their mother, since she was taking too long to get out her seat and praise.

Kianti chuckled at her sister, shaking her head as she put her focus back onto the alter, waving the paper fan in her face to help her cool down.

Even though her and Keshani were up in age, their mother, nor other family relatives didn't play when it came to church time.

"WHEWWW, HALLELUJAH" Kianti grandmother shouted, waving her paper fan in her face as well, moving her curls away from the front of her face as she fixed her big church hat.

"THANK YA JESUS, UH. YOU ALWAYS COME THROUGH FOR US, UH. WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WITH US, UH. YOU MAKE IT CLEAR THAT YOURE ONLY ONE PRAYER AWAY, UH- WHEWWW" Kianti father preached, wiping the sweat off of his face with a rag, looking over at the choir and band, as they sung and was doing a great job.

"DONT HURT EM PASTAH!"

"PREEEEEEEACH!"

"IT AINT NOTHING LIKE GOD, UH. TURN TO HIM, AND STOP DOING ALL THESE WORLDY THIGS, UH. REPENT, PRAY, ASK HIM AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE, UH- WHEWW, I DONT THINK YALL HEARING ME!" Kianti father preached more, his hands shaking, he smiled as he looked over at the people whom was partaking in the service, dancing, smiling, and singing their hearts away.