ɪɪɪ.

𝗴𝗼𝗱•𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀- 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗶𝘁𝘆

|𝐎'𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊|𝟒:𝟓𝟓𝐏𝐌𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

|𝐎'𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊|
𝟒:𝟓𝟓𝐏𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

KIANT LET OUT A PLAIN sigh, lifting her arm up as her head crotched down, her index finger double tapping the mini screen of her apple watch, witnessing the time

She parked in front of building, doing as durk instructed her to do through text.

Kianti made sure she kept her doors locked, until she witnessed or seen somebody she knew, come out of the doors.

Her eyes furrowed, wondering where the two were and what they were doing, since she was parked out there for about 10 minutes.

Any other time Kianti was patient when she waited for others, because she know how it can feel when your on people's timing, it can feel very pressuring.

But, she was a lil antsy this time. Only because she knew that bible study would start around 5:15PM, and it only took about 10 minutes to get to the church from O'block, but Kianti knew how her daddy was.

Kianti head then struck forward to the entrance of the apartments, as she heard noise coming from directly that way.

Outside of the building was surprisingly empty, no men posted up outside, no one shooting dice, no one drinking, no fast girls trying to be all in men faces, none of that.

Just Kianti in her car, waiting to scoop the two up so they can be on their way to church.

Kianti eyed Miss rudy and an upset durk, walk out of the door. Miss rudy having a smile on her face, while durk had aggravation written on all over his face like usual, holding his grandmother church hat in his grasp.

The male walked up to the car, pulling on the door handle, frowning even more after feeling it being locked.

"Sorry," Kianti mouthed through the windows, Durk could see her clearly, since kianti rolled in a fishbowl.