xxɪɪ

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋|𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
|𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Walking into her school, she exhaled a large sigh, looking around at the large amount of students rushing and run all over.

"4 more months, Kianti." Kianti mumbled to herself, barely hearing her own voice as the unbearable noise the students made outweighed hers.

Kianti couldn't understand what had gotten into her, she loved school, always enjoyed it since preschool days.

But lately, she wasn't feeling the educational source at all. So much, it has her rethinking about extending her learning years, to carry on to college.

Doing her usual, Kianti walked down the hall that her locker displayed in. Walking over to the locker, she noticed that Kaiser wasn't standing there as he usually does every day.

Her mouth down-warding into a frown, it was obvious that the male still felt some type of way about what occurred between the two.

Kianti felt like she was wrong, but at the same time she didn't. She did feel like she could've spoken to him right after, instead of just becoming distant. Both of them had a side to tell, but Kianti didn't feel like the bad guy because all she wanted was reassurance, something she gave to the male nearly all the time.

Her head inching around, she looked to see if Kaiser was anywhere in her sight. Kianti was really giving herself the benefit of the doubt since she knew that Kaiser only gave up to the third floor, for her. His locker was all the way on the first, right along where their first period were as well.

Grasping onto her things, she exhaled a harsh sigh. Mustering up her feelings, Kianti knew that if she kept a shitty mood, the day was only going to go by the slowest, so she might as well just suck it up.

Kianti knew half of what she felt low about was coming to school for 7 hours, but that wasn't all of it.

Her mind couldn't stop surfacing on what happened the day behind her, Kianti couldn't fathom the fact she would've been caught if she hadn't been so quick with the lies.

She hated lying to people, Kianti didn't like hiding things from others as well, especially to loved ones.

Also, hating how it felt like 1,000 bricks was weighing her down everytime she held one lie.

But it felt so right, knowing before she couldn't even think of herself doing this to someone, but she couldn't leave the male alone even if she wanted too.