x.

𝗗𝗲•𝗺𝗼𝗻•𝗶𝘇𝗲- 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.

|𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊|
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

"Mhm, just like that baby," Jayda coached on Durk, her eyes rolling back smoothly as she held a grip on his head that sat in between her thighs.

His finger slowly motioned in and out of her, sucking on her clit that leaked nothing but her creamy batter.

Jayda legs rose higher, her toes curling as Durk was continued to give her oral.

"I-I feel it," Jayda stumbled against her words, moaning throughly as she felt a knot building up in her stomach.

Her eyes shut tightly, an arch forming deeply into her back as she sensed her climax approaching sooner.

Jayda body fell into full shock, her lips parting but she made no sounds, it's like her whole world froze.

She then released, leaking her cum all on his wet tongue.

The male exhaled a groan, grasping onto her outer thighs to keep her from running.

"I-it hurts, b-baby." Jayda reacted to the over stimulation, rising off of her elbows as she tried to scoot away from him.

The male then stopped, rising up and away from her lower, smiling.

"Wanna see whatchu taste like?" The male questioned, his head slightly tilting to the side, staring into her dark brown orbs as she laid flat against the bed.

Jayda couldn't build the strength to release words out of her mouth, she did a nod instead, staring at the the male who hovered over her.

The male double tapped her cheek, Jayda slowly opened her mouth.

Sticking his fingers inside, her mouth then closed with a quickness, her tongue swirling around the makes fingers, sucking them dry.

The male breath hitched, Jayda small hand grasped around his wrist, pulling hard on it to remove his fingers out of her mouth.

"Taste good," Jayda spoke up, a smile gracing through her lips as she stared up at the male.

"C'mere" The male mumbled, Jayda then obliged, her body rising off of the sheets, her knees support her as she did.

Jayda slightly gasped, the males tightened grip latched onto her neck by his hand, chocking her ever so slightly.