xɪᴠ.

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍'𝐬 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
|𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍'𝐬 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

"Face to face with it, can't be beefin' through no facetime. Cool with all the thugs, cause my nigga taught me gang signs. Bad bitch, bitches be like 'where the fuck yo waistline?' Body like a pornstar, he fuck me like fresh out."

Rubi Rose blasted through the speakers in the backyard, looking around she seen everyone either jumping in the pool, eating, drinking, or smoking.

Kianti bit down on her lip roughly, her legs crossing as she watched Dayvon and Durk homeboy's eye her down like she was a piece of meat.

Kianti thought she would get out her comfort zone, Keshani dragging her into getting her into a two piece, but made sure she wore a cover up as well.

Exhaling a smooth sigh, she waited on Keshani to bring back her sausage and pop, she eyed her the smooth white polish that laid on her toes.

"Here," Kianti heard a male's voice, her head raised, seeing it was Durk with her food and drink in his hand. "Shani told me to bring it to you, she too busy helping Dayvon with some other shit."

Kianti gave him a weak smile, grasping onto the paper plate, and the cold metal can.

"Thank you." Kianti expressed, placing the paper plate onto the side of her, her attention going onto the cold mountain dew that dripped residue on her thigh.

"Why you look so uncomfortable?" The male questioned, sitting down next to her, analyzing her body.

"Because your friends is looking at me like i'm a piece of meat," Kianti answered honestly, her head inching over to his homeboys, whom eyed her and go back to chatting about her.

"Ima talk to them, don't worry about it." Durk replied, looking over at his guys before placing his eyes back on her. "Go get in the pool."

"I don't know how to swim." Kianti said, her eyes dimming shortly as the acid of the pop hit the back of her throat.

The male lips then graced into a smile, "you should've never told me that, i'm bout to push yo ass in the pool."

"No Durk, please." Kianti scooted over from the male, her eyes inching to his as he got up from the seated cushion.

"Too bad."

"I'm about to start screaming, Durk don't touch me." Kianti jumped up from her seat, making it fall in to the grass.

"Damn, you done dropped yo food and everything." Durk said, exhaling a smooth chuckle as his eyes leveled on hers. "I was just playing."

"You're going to go get me another one," Kianti voiced, her arms folded as she stared into the male eyes. "I didn't even get to eat that one."