Love is Worth the Pain- a Haylor short POV

"A little late?" He joked as he walked into the room right after she had finished getting dressed.

"No just in time" she argued.

"I think I'm a little late so lets.." He started pulling off her shirt again "start over" he said with a smile. He was already shirtless and only wanted a few minutes to himself with his beautiful girlfriend. She giggled.

"What?" He asked as he brought her body closer to him.

"Nothing" she giggled. He began sweetly touching her and kissing her neck softly while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He then happily pinned her down to the bed as he slipped off his pants. He they began kindly humping her to his enjoyment. She then reached for his lips and as the clasped together he claimed the lower lip and let his tongue touch hers. She tightly grasped her arms around hus neck tigher to dupport herself never letting her lips leave his. He slid his hands from her waist up to her bra and continued in that fashion for the time. They relished in the moment for a few minutes longer then let go. She threw his shirt back at him still pathetically beaming. Him the same way.

"Hungry?" She finally asked. He nodded his head as they put their shirts back on and headed back down to the kitchen. She happily jumped onto his back on the way down. When they got down stairs they were still all mushy over what had just happened and enjoyed the nice meal she had made together.