Stronger then any flaws

After spending the whole day together having fun and just enjoying each others company, Taylor was now very tired. She slipped into her pajamas and sat down on the bed waiting for Harry. He walked in, already dressed and sat down on the bed behind her.

He then pulled her in between his legs still facing his back, a gave her a sweet kiss on the neck. Slowly he placed his big hands onto her hips and then slowly carcasses to her waist. Up he went to her ribs then to her breast giving her sweet goosebumps. She was curious as to what he was doing but didn't say a word. He continued his cycle up to her shoulder and neck til he finally reached her face. There he wraped his hands around her eyes and broke the silence saying "Do you see this?" He asked in her ear.

"It's dark. I can't see anything."

"Exactly, that's what my life would look like without you. Nothing."

She smiled and turned around to face him fitting perfectly into his little circle that now engulfed her. "What's wrong?" He asked seeing something was troubling her.

"I don't know, it's just the media stories are kinda catching up to me."

"I told you not to look at those" he stated, tilting her chin up to see her eyes.

"We just can't win" she whispered as her eyes grew teary.

He shook his head trying to think of the right words to say. Lately tabloids were flying off the roof of media making up stories about who they were dating. He hated seeing his girlfriend upset, let alone not having the power to fix anything that was troubling her.

"Hey," he finally started, wiping a tear from her cheek "We know the real story. That's all that should matter. You know I'm not cheating on you, and I know you're all mine. Remember they don't. We decided to keep this secret right? The media has their flaws, but out love is stronger than that!" She nodded embarrassed he had seen her cry. He then grabbed her neck with his arm and pulled her into him. She buried her head into his chest not really wanting to be seen or to talk. He just swayed her gently waiting for her to come around.

After a few minutes of silence she gave a yawn and reluctantly came out her little hiding place. He just smiled at her, waiting. She deeply admired his patience and calmness. "You tired?" She nodded. He leaned her back onto the bed and pulled the covers over them. She snuggled up to his body, her head on his shoulder. He began stroking her whole body frame. And she slowly drifted off to sleep.