Finally!

Finally! The day, no week had felt so long! She got to his house and ran in the door. Harry saw her coming and with outstretched arms, welcomed her. He then dragged her off her feet into his hold smiling down onto her delighted face. "Finally." He said as he leaned in to kiss her. She returned his sweet kiss and then he placed her down.

"Yes! This week has felt too long."

"I have a feeling that's always how it will feel when I'm without you." He admitted. They both knew there thoughts were trailing to their tours. At the time it seemed impossible they'd get through without seeing each other so frequently. "Im gonna miss you." she said as he began to softly sway her.

"Theres such thing as phones, and text you know." He replied trying to stay positive.

"But i wont see your face." she argued

"Skype?"

"Touching your face." She added. They then tried to drop the subject and pushed the depressing facts to the back to their heads and instead focused on the moment they had right now. She put her things down and pressed her body to his. He stroked one hand through her hair while the other wrapped around her, grabbing her ass. She in return wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. He gently swayed her as she buried her head into his neck, still in a tight grasp. He then lifted her chin to look into her sparkling blue eyes. As she stared into his perfect face she couldn't help but feel a warm tingling feeling inside her. She moved her arms to wrap around his neck (her favorite way to hold onto him) and leaned in for another perfect kiss. She felt his lips work there way into her lips as they sweetly carcassed along them. She pressed at him hard with compassionate force causing him to stumble lightly. Intent on staying his ground her returned her jester and forced her backwards. They starting giggling through their kiss leaving the perfect opening for him to send his tongue into her mouth. She greeting his invitation and joined in their sweet make out.