Forever (if only)

She sighed.

"You look troubled." Harry said looking into her sad blue eyes.

"I am." She sighed again.

"Is it because of your tour?"

"Yeah that's part of it..."

"And me leaving, and wondering if it will be ok. And stressing over your tour, being tired, doing hard work.." He continued. "I can read you like a book ya know. I've gotten good at it." He winked.

"Then can you close that book?" She asked a tad bit frustrated he had got that much out of just looking at her. "Haha" he chuckled. "I think tonight, granted its our last night, that we just forget about everything and just enjoy each other while we can."

"But then we'll be to tired for what tomorrow faces!" She augured still stressed and stubborn.

"Then we can be team no sleep together." She smiled at his silliness how the hell was she going to live without him?!?

"I know, I'll start you a hot bath." And with that he got up and went to the bathroom. She smiled at him, then put her face in her palms. Maybe she was stressed. Or maybe she was just more afraid of what was going to happen while she was gone? She heard the water running and goosebumps formed at the idea of a warm bath. She decided she'd try and push her worries to the back of her head for now.

Harry came back and without a word scooped her up from the bed and carried her into the bathroom. He placed her carefully on her feet. "Well?"

"Are you joining me Mr. Styles?"

"I thought I'd leave that up to you.."

"Ok then.." Taylor grabbed Harry's back pulling him in closer to her. She then slowly let her hands fall to his pants undoing the button and feeling inside. He gave a little moan at her touch and let her finish before he tore his shirt over his head. He then unbuttoned Taylor's, and slid off her jeans.

Slowly hand in hand he lead her into the water. Together they sink in embracing the steamy warmth. "Taylor. I love you." Harry whispered onto her ear inviting her to curl up to him.

"I love you too, Harry" she whispered back. Once again they indulged in another perfect moment Tays both happily freeze and stay in forever.