Keep You Safe

Taylor had gone to bed early tonght. She had been feeling a little sick this morning and knew she needed rest. As she snuggled up in big quilts with Meredith on her lap she triend to calm herself down. She then heard her phone start buzzing. She flipped it over to see a picture she had taken of Harry with the caption she so loved reading "Imcomong call from Harry" she slowly put her iPhone to her ear and answered with a sweet "Hello"

"Hey, babe,"

"Hi" She answered in a soft exhausted, raspy voice.

"You ok? You don't sound so good.."

"Well I think I'm getting a little sick, but I'm ok."

"No, want me to come over?"

"No Harry I don't want you to get sick."

"No, I'll come get you better."

At this point there was no arguing with him. His mind had been made up.

Shortly he arrived walking straight in, to find her in bed with her cat, and in her night time glasses." He smiled and came to sit next to her wrapping her in his embrace. She curled up into his chest breathing in his perfect scent. "Here," he said as he pulled her apart. He slid off his shirt then reached for hers. With her approval he began to slide her shirt off treating her with the delicacy of a flower. "Let's get you comfy" She smiled realizing he had noticed the way she had been inhaling his shirt. He then slid into her bed letting her come and get comfortable in his arms. "Ate you better now?" He asked.

"Can you sing"

"Of course, Oh! I have the perfect song in mind!" So he began singing

"Quiet your heart

It's just a dream

Go back to sleep

I'll be right here

I'll stay awake as long as you need me

To slay all the dragons

And keep out the monsters

I'm watching over you

My love is a light

Driving away all of your fear

So don't be afraid

Remember I made a promise to keep you safe

You'll have your own battles to fight

When you are older

You'll find yourself frozen inside

But always remember

If you feel alone

Facing the giants

And you don't know

What to do

My love is a light

Driving away all of your fear

So don't be afraid

Remember I made a promise to keep you safe"

She was so deeply entranced by his beautiful lullaby he sang for her.

"Good? It's not mine of course, but I'm directing it for and to you, my angel"

She blushed. She was so happy and cozy and everything was perfect. If only she didn't feel so crappy, she could have lived in this moment forever.

She soon fell into unconsciousness at the touch of him rubbing her body up and down sweetly.

Harry continued to carcass her even after age feel also. He loved watching her so peaceful and couldn't help but think "good job Harry, got her calm even in her stress" He stroked her hips and slid up her ribs lightly stroking to her breast and up to her shoulders and then back down again. Smiling the whole time.

He loved her.

{ Song: Keep you Safe, by JJ Heller}