Sweet Love

Harry placed his body on top of hers, smiling down on her. "We should have fun tonight since you'll be leaving tomorrow" He said with delight.

"Like what?"

"Make love to me."

She just looked at him with questioning eyes. "Promise I'll make it good! Ok?" He smiled and pressed his body closer to hers, trying to persuade her.

"Yes" she finally gave in. She could feel herself quiver with the sweet idea. He then pulled off his shirt and then reached for hers.

"You nervous?"

"No"

"Good, we'll make this slow."

"No I could use some ferocity." He smiled at her reply a little surprised by it, but decided to take advantage of the moment. He effortlessly tore off her shirt and striped her of her pants all the while undressing himself. She then reached for his neck the way she always did as he unhooked her bra and pressed her chest to his. She could hear him breath in heavily as he took in the feeling of her skin to his. She felt the same way. He then made her lay down as he slid into her, making her gasp and moan with pleasure. Together they enjoyed the sweetness of each others bodies and happily delighted in the fact that they were both making each other happy. He then stopped to progress elsewhere by running his hands up her body occasionally stopping to cup her breasts. She giggled as he brushed her skin leaving love bites and such. He then began faster and more fierce as she once again pressed her lips to his. Together they worked each other to a sweat. After that they slowed down to a stop. He then sweetly brushed through her hair as she laid her head on his bare chest and wrapped her body to his side. And with that they drifted off to sleep.

He awoke the next morning so find her still pressed tightly up to him under the sheets, both still naked. He smiled as her watched his girlfriend sleep and breath in calmly. He continues to brush through her hair slowly again the way he had last night. He loved wrapping her sweet loose curls around his finger and feeling her soft blonde hair that smelt of strawberries. He couldn't imagine a moment more perfect than this.

Finally when she woke he greeted her with a kiss. "Morning babe, sleep well?"

"Oh yes! I wish every morning was like this, waking up to you..."

"I know, me too" He slowly slipped down further into the bed to meet her eyes and touch noses with each other exchanging pathetically in love sweet smiles. He then leaned in, reaching for her lower lip. Then once he claimed it he let his tongue invade. She then wrapped her arms around him forcing her chest to get as close to his possible. He rolled happily on top her and tried to once more make love with her. She, who was not expecting for him to do this, let go of his lips and let out a sweet gasp. He giggled and thrust himself harder into her making her moan with pleasure. His greatest pleasure was listening to her and watching her enjoy him