Slow Dance

She parked the car to a stop. Quickly body guards escorted her company to the car, away from any spying paparazzi. Harry jumped into the shotgun seat. "Hey babe"

"Hey" she said eyes still on the road as she restarted the car.

"Still doing tonight?"

"Of course why?"

"Nothing." She looked over at him smiling. Harry began scrutinizing Taylor. She was dressed in cocktail attire just as he asked. In a short slim black dress and laced tights she looked sexy. After driving some ways and through back doors the couple finally arrived at the little party they had been invited to.

"Hey guys!" Their friend Ed shouted over the table. They exchanged hugs and talked.

At some point Taylor wandered off to go talk with same of her friends but always kept her eye on Harry. She hated seeing him wasted and preferred tonight he didn't. Later that night the party split up into a dance room where they played anything from pop to ballroom dancing. Taylor sat at the bar beside Harry and watched the dancing couples letting their movements block the loud din of the music. She was not one for dancing but watching them was amazing. Harry then came up to her. "Wanna dance?" Embarrassed she refusesd. He then asked if it would be ok if he danced with someone else. She let him go and completely enjoyed herself in watching him on the dance floor. He'd always turn to her and smile and laugh and then beg her to join him. Once the song had ended he went up to her and once again begged her to join him. Dancing wasn't much of her thing but she couldn't resist her young giddy boyfriends sweet invitations anymore. He held her hand and lead her to the dance floor just then their favorite song "Wouldn't it be Nice" started playing. Harry gave a quick wink to Niall and then turned his eyes to Taylor. Clearly they had set this up. She sighed and looked into his perfect sparkling eyes. He put one hand behind her back that slid down to her ass, with the other still clutching her hand. Together they sweetly glided to the beautiful ballad never taking their eyes off each other. The lyrics sunk into their minds both of them singing along in their heads. At one point Taylor rested her head onto his shoulder. He leaned in kissing her neck then whispered "I love you" into her ear. The two were so absorbed on each other that they didn't even realize most eyes were on them. Finally when the song came to an end, Harry turned his head to kiss Taylor sweetly on the lips once more not caring who was watching. All that matterd to them was each other as they enjoyed their slow dance.