[8.1] Birth of an AU.

Oh me Lord. IT'S TIME!

***

Y/n's POV:

It's been hours and I finally got to the Doodle Sphere. I realized I was walking circles while holding Broomy, well that was awkward. I got home safely and carefully while gripping Broomy in an almost too tight grip. I had to apologize a million times just to get Broomy to work, Broomy also drew a paper by itself..?

I got curious as I picked up the paper Broomy had created. It read;

'Greetings, Ink. It is I, Broomy the Paintbrush! I've realized you haven't created as much so I planned another guide on how to create Aus.'

***

Okay, that was quite long and very tricky. So all I have to do is enter the err... What do ya call it? It's a place where all the AUs are stored safely away from any harm, now that it is exposed it isn't safely kept away. I entered the room and woah!

There are a lot of AUs here. All are neon-white glowing papers, the surroundings are giving a very cheery vibe due to its sunny colour. I floated as well! It's cool but gotta get to work right now, creating an AU. As much as I know from AUs it's only quite a small amount, around 50/100 I suppose? That's still balanced but why do they have to cause havoc all around even though it's balanced and all?

No one knows the answer and will never ever know. I held Broomy in my hands and drew on a piece of paper, it took me only a few matter of minutes before splashing the AU to life.

_________________________________________

AU NAME: Underpeace/Peacetale.

AU STATUS: Stable.

AU INFO: The war of monsters and humans never happened, they got along and lived harmoniously together despite knowing the fact that humans are more stronger than monsters.

AU CREATED: [insert le date]

HUMANS: CHARA AND FRISK.

PLOTLINE: THE TWO HUMANS WORK TOGETHER TO BRING CHAOS AND HAVOC. THEN THE OTHER ONE GETS TIRED AND FIGHTS THE EVIL ONE.

CREATED BY: INK! SANS SERIF

_________________________________________

A panel immediately came up with those information. It's a simple information with the plotline, the date created, the name, the status and information. I just realized one thing right now,

I can't enter the damn AU to see it's construction

"Awee.. *sigh* that's no fun."

_________________________________________

AU CONSTRUCTION: 69%

DATE AU WILL BE READY: 3 DAYS

_________________________________________

Oh- that was magic. I saw little tiny pieces of neon-white glowing papers glueing with each other, some colliding and failing as well. But I watched in total shock and watched the process of it all, I should probably be going now who knows what destruction they caused.

I scoffed in annoyance as I got up to see that they destroyed a copy of an AU;

Underfell #0015

I immediately went and checked out the AU they've been destroying. It seems it's a genocide route that the human had created, it's a useless copy but everytime they destroy it or cause havoc in there, leaves a pang of pain as if I am the one getting hurt not the AU itself. Probably because I created the AU and made millions of copies as well, I saw my old teammates laughing and their destruction.

I should let them have this win for now, there's still millions of copies of different AU'S so what's the harm in letting them win?

'The harm of letting them win is that Fate will visit you.'

W- WHO'S THERE?!

'A voice that's been observing you from time to time Ink. It's best if you try to back them off or you'll get a visit from the deity, you'll probably don't know what or who deity it is due to your memory.'

Ok. Why should I trust you? You only appeared out of nowhere right now!

'Apparently, you have the memory of a person who had an amnesia. GO AND FIGHT THEM OFF!'

It said before transporting me off to the AU collapsing and beating the sans up. They didn't notice my arrival and I used that to my advantage to splash paint at any part of their body, what's the point if they're only going to make my life miserable while creating millions of copies and they're just destroying with a free will without anyone threatening them. It's an envious thought but I hate it.

When they noticed me they immediately left leaving the AU crumbling apart, everyone here dusted off so now;

A button popped up labeled as DELETE. I pressed it before it returned as a blank space shoving me out of the empty AU, I wonder what will happen now?

'Good job Ink. Fate's gonna visit you.'

***

It's been a few days, exams are finished. The only thing I'm worried about right now is the very very inactive updates for the book. Yes I know you all are expecting a few chapters to be released especially the new chapter release for my discontinued books like 'My Brother or Kung..?' and stuffos.

Peace out, Laz!

851 words.