[15] Normal, not. Suspicious, yes.

Error's POV:

Knitting the same plush toy all over again, copying every single detail it has etched on its bones and skin. He was knitting something close to him, something perfect and he treasures it so much. It was you. He doesn't show it though, masked of his facade of bitterness yet.. you still like him for that. He felt shivers down his spine, his skull getting blue-ish as he thought more about you. What else could he discover from the creator and protector himself? Only he could try and uncover it. As he held your plush toy, he kept.. holding it longer than he thought it would take. His thumb moves down to the lower par-

"ERROR! It's time for lunch~"

The voice of his beloved, the one he treasures and values as a gem the most, Ink himself. As Ink tiptoed across the room to arrive at his beside, he notices the mini plush of himself.

"Ooh! Is that me?!"

He exclaimed happily as the my toothy grin grinned slightly while looking at the starry-eyed reaction of the skeleton. I chuckled and handed him his mini plush.

"It's yours if you want."

I gestured as I hand my masterpiece over to Ink, he squeals in delight and immediately examines his mini version of himself, moving his arms and eventually forgetting about what he has said. I got up from my position and stretched my arms as I approached the door, small footsteps trailing behind my silhouette. I made my way down the staircase and was greeted by everyone taking pictures of the food then posting it on their accounts supposedly? I groaned due to the bright lights and the chattering which slowly died down as everyone noticed us walking at the same pace.

"..so, any ideas how to get rid of their stares?"

Ink quickened his pace to whisper right to where my ears were. The other sanses were silent as I quickened my pace with Ink trailing behind.

"I think we should just hurry up."

I whispered as I grabbed his wrists and finally met up with the DreamTale brothers. I slowed down my pace and made my presence clear of them. Nightmare was the first one to turn his skull to our direction before his cheery brother, he makes me sick.

Y/n's POV:

"Wow, you two seems to be fine around alone."

I said in a surprised tone. Dream just shrugged it off and chuckled like he was expecting it, Nightmare only drank more coffee due to his sleep deprivation state. Though, Dream has been scolding him like the younger brother he is imagining himself as the oldest and needs to take care of Nightmare himself.

'youre off today.'

'how do you say so?'

'you haven't been drinking your vials lately.'

He pointed out whilst talking to Nightmare. I wonder how he can focus on two thing at the same time since I can't manage that.

'its funny how you care!'

I giggled while taking a seat at the table where everyone is gathered, not almost everyone. I didn't feel like eating, it's not like I'm full and all but I dislike eating this time. It would be rude that I'm not eating anything so I grabbed (favorite/food) and took a few small bites while chewing. When I swallow it, a nausea feeling enters my stomach. I know this feeling. I got up and excused myself before heading upstairs to my room. I walked to the bathroom door and opened it, while opening it the feeling kept getting heavier and heavier as time went by. I manage to close the door and my back against it, my pupils staring at the open toilet seat. Anytime I could vomit now. I slowly got to the floor and sat down, the same feeling rising once more. I crawled weakly near the toilet seat and here goes nothing-

* AFTER VOMITING.

I accidentally tasted the bright green vomit. It tastes like hell, could even be worse than hell. I weakly grabbed the disorganized toilet paper and wipe it off my chin and tooth. I wiped the toilet lid and manage to clear off the bright green substance, I got up clutching to the sink. I grabbed a mug and opened the sink, filling it with water. I dipped the mug into the water and poured it out on the toilet, it smells hell so I might take a whole day being here.

Dream's POV:

".. where's Ink?"

The same chattering all over again, he never came down ever since lunchtime. Has he been unwell today of all days? He probably is. I should hurry washing the dishes to check up on my bo- ahem, on Ink. I hurriedly placed the last piece of plate on the dishwasher and cleaned any wet spot on the sink, cleaning with a fast pace. I grabbed a clean towel and wiped off the excess water on my boney hands. I neatly placed it on the handle of the oven and quickly went upstairs to check up on my friend. An odd smell fills the hall as I approach Ink's room, as if something that smells similarly like.. puke? I covered my non-existent nose to block out the smell but it kept getting stronger as I approach the open door of Ink's room. The bathroom lights were on so I figured that's where the smell came from but now, it's gone. I heard the flush of the toilet and someone coughing, the door creaked open and a walking Ink came out of it. He noticed me!

"D-dream! Were you here earlier?"

He panicked whilst averting my gaze, I sighed in relief as I approach the protector slowly.

"I just came by since you didn't eat your food whole earlier."

'came by' huh.

He coughed and apologized for his actions which I forgave him for. Ink plopped down his bed and I followed suite, sitting on the chair near his bed.

"I figured you'd come, but you didn't need to come all the way up here."

He was the one to break the odd silence that filled the room.

"Are you erm.. sick?"

I asked worryingly at the skeleton covered on his blankets, comfortably hugging his pillow.

"Sick? *cough* nah."

"If you say so."

I got up and left his room, making sure to close his door to earn his personal privacy. As I walked the long hallway, I noticed Error heading to Ink's room.

"Error? Hey!"

I greeted the destroyer while he ignored me, still heading for Ink's room. Kinda weird thou. That's none of my business, I should go check up on my brother to avoid him in destroying something like the vase earlier..

***

...I dunno what to say here but I hope you enjoy this long chapter?

Peace out, Laz!

1144 words.