E 8

Nora lay in Jason's arms sleeping after she had nightmares 5 that same night. Jason stayed awake soothing her. She woke up suddenly again but this time She didn't scream she was sweating too much. Jason didn't mind . He vowed to love her through better or worse.
"Do you think of me any less Jason?" She asked and Jason stroked her hair.
"No Nora. In fact I love you More. Your strength makes me fall in love with you All over again." Jason admitted and she groaned okay and fell back asleep. Jason wanted to end Terrance's life but he had to contain his emotions. Nora needed him.
***
The sun rose waking up Nora who was in the empty bed. She Sat up and saw Jason getting dressed in his suit. She watched him without a word. She just loved staring at her husband. Jason knew it well.
"Can't take your eyes off me woman?" He asked Doing his tie. Nora hit under the blanket in shyness. Jason smiled getting on the bed and pulling the cover away from her head. "Now your hiding from me? I'm so offended My wife." Nora then laughed so did Jason.
"Why are you so silly ?"
"I don't know. I heard marriage is known for that symptom." Jason said and that made Nora giggle. Jason loved her cute giggles . It made him happy to hear them.
"Does that mean I have it too?"
"I don't know? Are you married?"
*Hmmm. According to my ring I Am."
"Then I'm sorry to diagnose you Mrs Noble with a case of marriage." Jason said pretending to be sad. Nora punched his shoulder making him laugh.
"Stop you crazy man. " Nora said laughing with her stomach hurting. Jason then grabbed her pain medication from the dresser and gave her some water. She took it and Jason made sure she was Nice and comfortable.
"When This is over.....we could go on a honeymoon." Jason offered sitting next to her .
"I'd like that."
"Done." Jason assured her. The doctor gave her 3 months to fully heal and it was Only day 2 Nora promised she'd be strong. She had a good cry last night with Jason and it made them feel better.
"How's the kid's?"
"Kalice is still sleeping and Kalvin is Up with Owen watching TV and Layla is out for a drive. Gwendolyn is sleeping still And Norson is up watching TV with the boy's." Jason said and Nora was relieved. " Nora."
"Hmm?"
"Rest." Jason whispered to her and she obeyed laying back..she swore to obey on her wedding Day unlike her mother she wouldn't mind keeping every vow. Kalice then burst into their room as she did when she was 15 again.
"Good morning parents." Kalvin said walking in with breakfast in his hand. Nora smelled the good egg's and pancakes. She jumped up for Joy like a little kid. Jason took the plates and Sat on the bed.
"Daddy not in the suit!" Layla said forbidding him.
"Just this once Angel?"
"No! I agree your suit's suffered too much coffee spills." Nora said and Jason looked at her in betrayal. Kalice then took Jason's side.
"Guys guys he's a married Man now he makes better decisions and lesser spills." Kalice said defending her father. Jason felt proud..of no one was gonna be on his team it was always Kalice.
"If he spills coffee on it your washing all of his suits This week then." Nora challenged and Kalice held out her hand.
"Deal." Kalice said and Jason gulped knowing Kalice would have his Head if he Made her lose. Nora and Kalice shook on it.
...................................................................................
Kalice went to her room and saw Owen was still sleeping. Something he doesn't usually do. He must've felt real comfortable with her in this bed. Kalice then saw him feel for her She then went to him.
He pulled her on top of him.
"Where did you go this morning?" He asked.
"Good morning to you too." Kalice said kissing his lips and going to his neck. He moaned a bit loving this a lot. He hadn't let her take over before. She then bit his earlobe making him pull her hair and she guided her hand's down his body to his  chest kissing his lip's.
"How did you sleep?" She asked.
"Peaceful. What about you?" Owen asked stroking her hair.
"Fine."
"I'm hungry." Owen suddenly said feeling his growling stomach roar.
"That's a first... lucky for you....I Made breakfast." Kalice said excited. She hoped the entire day would be as joyful.