Chapter 8

TWO MONTHS LATER

ZOES POV :

Today I found out I lost the baby... I didn't feel too upset .. I actually felt okay for the first time in weeks. Im only 24.. Alfie is 21 we weren't ready.

I'm waiting for some test results to come back now. The baby's gone..

How am I suppost to tell Alfie. I told him I was going shopping , which was true but at the mall I just collapsed. And I woke up here and the nurses told me I lost my baby..

I ruffled through the covers of my hospital bed for my phone. I eventually found it and I rang Alfie.

After in rang threee times he answered.

"Hey Zoe having fun shopping? I found the cutest little shoes for the baby online!!" He said.

Oh No. How am I suppost to tell him. He'll be broken... Oh my. He was so excited to be a dead and now the chance has been taken away from him.

I feel like a monster.. Yet i feel happy , I'm only young...

"Alfie I'm in hospital , before you worry , don't. Just come down." I muttereed and then hung uP the phone.

10 minutes alfie walks in carrying a big bouquet of flowers , I loved this idiot.

He walked over and kissed my cheek and put the flowers down on the table beside my bed.

"why are you in here zo?"

"Alfie I've lost the baby."

I could see the tears filling up in his eyes..

ALFIES POV

"Alfie , I've lost the baby" Zoe spluttered out.

I couldn't control myself. what did she say. My little child. gone.

The tears sprinkled out of me like a fountain.

"I'm so sorry Alf" Zoe whispered.

Well I think she whispered I'm not sure I couldn't breathe I couldn't do anything. I felt like my legs were stuck to the floor. I just walked out of the room and broke through the hospital doors. I ran and ran until I found what I was looking for. The house..

The house was a place I used to live when I was younger. In that house my mother killed herself , I was finally going to be reunited with her.

I couldn't jut leave without saying goodbye so I walked into the house and went into my old room it has trains painted on the wall and blue bedding on my small bed.. We were'nt the Richest family , but we were the happiest , until I was 14 when my mother commited suicide. Then I Cut myself daily. Had suicidal thoughts. Didn't speak to anyone. Lost touch with my family. But worst of all my mother was gone. I opened a press and got out a blue thomas the tank notebook and a blueberry scented gel pen.. Me and Zoe talked about them in the valentines video..

I started writing and after about 15 minutes , I was done.

The note read :

Zoe , I don't have much to say. But just know I'm not doing this because of you , so please don't blame yourslef , or the baby. I've always wanted to live a long happy live with the one I love , and I spent two months with the one i love and it was the best two months of my life. You are the most Beautiful , Hilarious , Sexy , brave , friendly , loyal , modest , loving , passionate women I have ever met and you will always be the one for me. But for you , I won't be , I feel like I sometimes dont deserve you Zoe. You deserve much better. Please always know Zoe , to me your perfect. Tell the viewers I love them lots. And for you Zoe , I don't have much money .. but I want you to have it all. I love you Zoe Elizabeth Sugg. And I will always believe in you and I want you to always believe in yourslef because you are perfect. In every single way. I could never admit to myself how much a man can love a girl , but Zoe I love you more than winnie loves pooh. This goodbye is not forver , its just a simple 'see you later' until I see you again. I fell inlove with you because you loved me when I felt like I couldn't love myslef , these few upcoming days are going to be a bit upsetting for you , But just remember , wherever I go after this , Remember me. Remember our first video , first kiss and our first I love You's. i will be right bye your side. Zoe , in a few months or weeks or even days , don't be afraid to fall in love again. Because I was just another one of your boyfriends from when you were young. I'm looking forward to seeing you grow old. Falling inlove , breaking hearts and having kids. Do me one favour tho , Remember me Zoe. Never forget me.

I love you alot.

See you later , Little one .. ~Alfie..

This was it now , I'm leaving planet earth... Am i ready to die?

A/N OKAY GUYS IM SORRY OMG THIS IS SO SAD OMG. ANYWAY I WROTE TWO CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY IM DOING WELL I GUESS. ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND EVEN THO NO ONE REEADS MY FANFICS , IF ANYONE DOES PLEASE GO AND FOLLOW emilyisacupcake SHES MY BFF IRL AND MY BUBBLES AND ILHSM SO GO AND FOLLOW HER OKAY BYE GUYS LY -faye