Chapter 9

ZOES POV :

Alfie just left he ran out crying. I felt so bad... I wasn't aloud run after him as I'm not aloud out of hospital yet. Oh no. I feel my forehead sweating. Zoe don't panic. Just stay calm. I didn't know what to do , but Joe was in the area so I dialled his number.

"Helloooo" I heard him say

"Hi Joe. I'm in hospital , don't worry I'm fine , I lost the baby but don't worry about that either. After I told Alfie I lost the baby he ran off crying and Joe I'm really worried about him , I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. Could you please go and look for him Joe.. Even check the house.. I'm worried , what if he went back there?"

"Okay Zoe , Calm down it's okay , Alfie won't do anything I'm sure he's fine but I'll go and look for him now , you try and get some rest. Don't panic okay , he'll be fine , sorry about the baby , Zo , anyway I'm going to look for Alfie." He said as i heard a beep on the line. He hung up. Well these few hours were going to be LONGGGGGGGGGGG.

JOES POV :

Where would Alfie go , I can't think of anywhere apart from the house , but being honest I was scared to go there , buut for my mate Alfie I'd do anything

It was about a 10 minute drive from here.

I finally arrive at my destination. I walk to the door to see it had been used recently , I pushed it open and it made a little creak , Alfie was definately in here.

ALFIES POV :

I walk into the bathroom and I hear a creak coming from downstairs , probably just the wind , not like anyone cared enough to come looking for me. I open the medicine cabinet and see them. My old pills from when I had a flu wehn I was smaller I open the bottle and take about 9 out of it i run the tap and put my glass under it and take each pill. The world begins to move and the room is getting smaller. I. CANT. BREATHE.

JOES POV :

I walk up the stairs to see the bathroom door open and Alfie lying on the ground.

"ALFIE" I cried , he wouldn't wake up.

"Please mate , don't do this to me."

what do I do?

I called 911 and from then on it was a bit of a blur. They took Alfie away In the ambulance. I looked around the house incase something was there or if alfie wanted anything from there. I go into his room and I See a note for Zoe , Clearly a suicide note. WAIT. Alfie tried to take his own life? He really cares for my Sister and the child.. or dead child..

ALFIES POV :

I wake up in a hospital bed , damn it , who found me , I was finally going to get my freedom to leave the planet , but somebody obviously called the ambulance. I look around the room and see Zoe sleeping on the chair next to me , she has no make-up on , but to me thats what beauty is , her. She's perfect.

I see the note I left her on the locker beside me.

"Zoe?" I call

She yawns and stretches until she sees me.

"ALFIE OH MY " she said tearing up.

"Im sorry Zoe" i added