Where am I?

ZOES POV :

"Today's the day. I'm going to vidcon. I'm so nervous... I won't know anyone!" I mumbled to myself . But Louise unfortunately heard me. 

"CHUMMY!" She yelled "YOU WILL HAVE MEE! And the whole point in going to vidcon is to meet new friends and all your fans!"

"Yes but... I... Chummy you should come and sit down.."

Louise sat down on the bed beside me

"Go on then" Louise replied.

"Last time I went to a youtuber get  -  together.... I was touched innapropriately." I added nervously.

"WHAT ?! BY WHO?!" She gasped.

" Joe Sugg..." I Chuckled..

"CHUMMY ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS?" Louise bursted out.

" Hahaha yeah"  I giggled.

After that Louise got a bit annoyed and left. I started packing. I did sort of feel bad considering Louise has been put in awkward situations like that. Oh well I decided to go on. And drive to the airport.

ALFIES POV :

I was going to vidcon for the first time today. I could hear someone moaning from Marcus' Room... He has a different girl everyday. Me on the other hand.. I didn't have a girlfriend in a year or so. But this trip was going to change that.

"Marcus .. Um I think we should leave for the airport." I shouted. (not wanting to go in his room)

"Oh Jesus! I forgot about that sorry mate.. " He replied "Stacey you have to go , now!" He whispered.

"Who the fuck is she?" I thought to myself.

He finally managed to pack and we headed to the airport. 

"Flight 163" the intercom said.

"Thats us Bud" Marcus told me.

So we borded for the flight. 

We flew first class and it was so good. The girl across from me was staring at me I knew i recongised her.. Zoella i think it was. I went to the bathroom and winked at her.. She followed me in.

ZOES POV:

There was a guy staring at me. HE WAS HOT! So of course i had to follow him when he winked at me. I followed him to the bathroom. I couldn't Resist. I didn't know who he was but i didnt care I went for it i kissed his soft lips. He kissed all down my body starting with my neck.

He pinned me up against the wall and i giggled. I was inlove i didnt care that i didnt even know him. I loved him already. He was fierce and Sexy.