The meet-ups

ALFIES POV:

Zoe had to stay in hospital for another 3 hours. So i went down to the cafeteria and bought a salad and brang it up to her. I walk into the room and see her there. With no makeup. She's so beautiful. I lost track of time and was staring at her for several minutes until she says

"Hey Alf. Mmmmm. Whats that? SALAD?!!?!?! Do you think I'm fat?" She says joking 

"Noo! No! Its just the doc said you have to eat healthy!" I said saving myself.

"I'm only joking. Give it here" She says.

I see her eating it and i can tell she doesn't like it.. 

"Well Tonight Will Be Fun. Marcus will have a new random girl at the hotel. Great.." I Tryed to hint her.

"Oh dear. Well theres always that couch in the lobby! " She giggles.

Her smile is so cute.

"I'm only Joking. I have a double bed come to my room and stay with me." She smiles 

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Mmmm Hmm!!" 

The nurse walks in and says 

"Zoe Elizabeth Sugg. You are now allowed to leave the hospital. But you're husband here will have to take some serious care of you. I'm giving you a few tablets that will help ease the pain."

Me and Zoe smile at eachother when she says 'husband' 

ZOES POV :

We FINALLY got to leave the hospital. Alfie drove to the hotel. And i gave him the key. We Went Up To the room and i suggested we make a youtube video or two. 

"Oh cool , yeah do you have your camera? I didnt bring mine.." Alfie said.

"Oh...Me either. Oh well we'll use my vlogging camera." 

"Sure"

In a swift motion alfie was kissing me like the kiss you see when people are dancing. I opened my eyes when we were kissing. Alfie had his closed. My mom always told me if a boy loves you he will close his eyes when you're kissing him.. Alfie had his closed.

Me and Alfie filmed two videos. One for my channel and one for his. We did the whats in my mouth challenge for my channel and the common white girl tag for his channel. I edited our videos and uploaded them. Me and Alfie then went out for a meal. I knew this silly guy for a few hours and now its like we're a couple or something. We went to nandos. When we came home i scrolled down through the comments on our videos...All i can see is like "I ship it" "OMFG DATE ALREADY" #zalfieisreal" "omg yasssssssssssssss #zalfieforever" 

I laugh and call alfie to see it all. 

Tomorrow was the first day of vidcon. I was nervous.