The elavator Part 2

ALFIES POV :

I didn't hardly know her this was insane.. But i didn't care. It sounds ridiculous But i felt sparks.. She giggled so much. "Great first impression , Zoella isn't It?" I said wrecklessly as i took my shirt off.  

"Yes. And you are?" She replied as she flipped her shoes off. 

"I'm alfie" I said and grinned.

"Oh yes! Alfie .. Uhh what is it? Um.. POINTLESSBLOG! right?"

"Yes thats it " I nodded

"Wait we shouldn't do this here. Give me your number." 

"Ok"  i grinned for ear to ear and we exchanged numbers.

We both put back on our clothes and went back to our seats like nothing happened.

But we kept winking at eachother for all the journey home. 

"Oi who's that hottie?" Marcus said pointing at Zoe.

"Well shes off limits ,mate" I answered.

Marcus looked confused but just went back to drinking his fancy champagne.

The plane finally landed and our taxi driver was following Zoe's. So i knew we were staying at the same hotel.

ZOES POV :

We finally arrived at the hotel. It was so lovely. I took a few snaps because i wanted to blog about it. I noticed Alfie getting out of the car behind ours. I knew where it was heading. I was so excited about this all. When me and  (sister) Louise (FOR YOU AOIFE). Louise went straight to touch up her make-up. M eon the other hand just went to my Phone and dialled Alfie's number... It took me a minute to break up the corage to press call. But eventually i did. 

ALFIES POV :

I seen my phone ringing. Marcus went to get it and he answered it .. He was drunk af. 

"HELOOOOOOO. ALFIES PHONEEEE! YOUR WHAT? SORRY CANT HEAR YOU LOVE" Marcus joked.

"Give it hear" I shouted and took the phone from him. "Hi its Alfie , who's calling?"

"Its Zoe.." Zoe whispered

"Oh hey.. Um this is awkward.." I said trying to be cool

"Meet me in my hotel room. In about twenty minutes. floor 3 no. 121" She muttered

"Sure" I said happily.

I went along i was going to get a snack before seeing her so i got in the elavator and pressed G on the way down we stopped on floor 3 .. Zoe's floor. She got in. She was alone. She spotted me and I said "Zoe its you , its really you" I said like a fool. 

"Haha yes Mr. Deyes its me." She said with her sexy accent. 

She was fierce and sexy. So I kissed her again. I kissed her like theres no tomorrow. 

We were kissing for about 11 seconds until I realised... The lift lights shut off. OH NO! Zoe's Arms Banged off the "Stop" Button and I knew we werent getting out ant time soon. So i made the best of it. I lifted her up into my arms she was giggling so much. I ripped off my shirt. She unbuckled my belt. I unzipped her dress. She looked into my eyes and I realised how beautiful she was. I kissed every inch of her body until she couldn't breathe anymore. 

"Lets do it" Zoe said eagerly

So we had sex. For like 2 fucking hours. We were too tired. Zoe headed off to sleep in the elavator and i pur my jacket around her to keep her warm. I Headed off for a nap myself...

READ NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT1!!!