Pokeriders OOO and Build: The meeting of family

Here's Chapter 2 folks! Here we get the first Henshin in this Fanfic (transformation for those who don't understand Japanese) and Ash and Serena begin their journeys! Something I forgot to mention in the last chapter Ash and Serena will be smarter in this fic but not any less impulsive. So, while they won't make that many rookie mistakes expect them to rush headfirst into situations. Anyway, that's enough talking its time to once again (inserts Brave Dragon book) UNSHEATH THE FLAME! HENSHIN! BRAVE DRAGON!

**

DISCLAIMER: AGAIN, I DO NOT OWN THESE PROPERTIES. THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS!

**

POKERIDERS OOO AND BUILD: KANTO SAGA: CHAPTER 2: THE JOURNEY BEGINS

**

It was a Sunday night. Ash had just finished watching a Battle between Bruno and Agatha of the Elite 4 having a match where Agatha's Gengar had defeated Bruno's Onix by tricking the oversized rock snake into attacking an illusion while it hit a weak spot on the back of Onix's neck.

He and Froakie had decided to go to sleep after that so that they could get up early in the morning and immediately start their journey.

Ash was secretly also looking forward to asking Serena if she wanted to join him on his adventures. Ever since they had met at the camp, he and Serena were practically inseparable since Ash was basically the only person had felt completely comfortable around.

Before he dozed off though, he pulled out the strange object that he found alongside Serena that day a year ago. When he and Serena brought their findings to Professor Oak.

He had studied them but couldn't figure out what they were. He suggested that when they start their journey to ask around at different places that had to do with archaeology since the objects looked ancient.

He also provided them with three egg incubators each saying that whatever Pokémon hatched out of them, they could have since it seemed like they had been left there for a reason.

And with that thought in his head, Ash went into slumberland.

He wouldn't admit this right now, but his dream was of him and Serena as a family in the future as the Best Performer and Pokémon Master in the world.

**

In the house right down the road from the Ketchum's, the Gabena's were getting ready as well.

Serena had just finished watching Aria the Kalos Queen win another performance. Earlier she had also seen Wallace from Hoenn win another Grand Festival. She had decided to make her career in Pokémon Performance and Coordinator.

When she decided that she cut her hair to about the back of her head to signify this change. Currently she and Fennekin were going through a magazine which was different Contest/performer outfits.

"What do you think of this one Fenny?" Serena asked her partner.

"While the blue looks great and it matches your eyes, as well as the fact that I think Ash would like those blue Mary Janes it comes with" Fennekin thought with a smirk at Serena when she teased her about her feelings.

"The fabric from what I'm understanding isn't exactly made for wear and tear. It could get ripped easily being in a bag and I don't think we can afford to constantly ship it to the next place."

"Yeah, I agree with you there. Though I think Froakie would really notice you in that adorable little outfit." Serena said with a smirk knowing that for some reason Fennekin had a crush on Froakie.