Pokeriders OOO and Build: The Rival Battle

Well like I said folks, for now I am going to be skipping the Mt Moon chapter as right now I don't have a clue what will happen in it besides which Pokémon people catch. For now, until I can figure that chapter out, know that Molly now has a Clefable, Brock has a Sandshrew alongside his zubat, and Serena now has Jigglypuff. I do have the beginning of an idea for that, but not right now. Also, next chapter, I plan on revealing why Delia went by Yellow for a while and plan something that would be good enough for a movie. Anyway, we get reintroduced to a rival and 2 Pokémon are going to be evolving in this chapter. So, let us get to it!

**

Pokeriders OOO and Build: The Rival Battle

**

To say the mood had been killed would be correct. After the gang had gotten out of MT Moon, they had found a sign that pointed the way to Cerulean City. On that sign, however, really didn't sit well with anyone.

"GARY WAS HERE, ASH IS A LOSER!"

Ash wasn't angry with Gary, as he had noticed that the handwriting was not his.

Gary had a more cursive handwriting if he wrote something like that.

No, the one who wrote that was John.

If Luxray hadn't been out of its Pokeball, Serena would have torn the sign to shreds with Molly, Brock and Misty were not happy that John would even attempt to try to play it off as his son.

"Seriously, are we sure they're related at all? I mean, Gary and Blue have made it clear to him they don't want to act like him. So why does he keep doing this?" Ritchie couldn't help but ask since no one could understand what had happened to make John act like an entitled brat.

"That's something Dad is still trying to figure out to this day. John had acted like this but not to such an extent that he would try to force his way of thinking onto his kids." Ash replied with a facepalm as they entered the City of Cerulean.

**

They first headed towards the Pokémon Center as during the trip through MT Moon, they had gotten into some scrapes, nothing they couldn't handle but better safe than sorry.

"So do we go for the Gym first, or do we have Serena do her first official Battle Chateau attendance?" Ritchie asked as he had noticed a sign that had times for when there were performances and Gym challenges at the Cerulean Gym.

"The Battle Chateau, if what Misty says about Violet and Lily are true." Ash said since the only one of the so called "Sensational Sisters" worthy of being called a gym Leader was either Misty or Daisy.

"If you don't mind, I would like to take on Daisy, since Misty said she would battle you once we got to the gym." Ritchie responded as he didn't want Daisy to think she was a bad gym leader thanks to those 2 knuckleheads.

"Agreed, and thanks Ritchie, Daisy goes through enough headaches trying to make sure those two don't try to pull a stunt with the money that's supposed to be for gym repairs." Misty responded.

Once they had gotten their Pokémon back from Nurse Joy, everyone headed over to the Battle Chateau.

**

However, they immediately knew that they would have to wait.

"Currently closed for repairs. Will open tomorrow at 7 am at the earliest." Serena read it and while she was a little disappointed that she could not take it on today, she could understand them closing it to make sure the building was up to code for battling since it can get VERY hectic occasionally.