Pokeriders OOO and Build: Battle Chateau

Well folks. We are going to be having the first Battle Chateau. But I thought I would make something clear here.

This is NOT a self-insert fanfiction.

I am not going to be interacting with the characters at all, I am not going to be even remotely CLOSE to even making a cameo in this story.

The beginnings and ending are how I communicate to you wonderful folks who read my story, and to those of you who are reading them THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I am very touched!

Now without future ado, let the next chapter begin!

**

POKERIDERS OOO AND BUILD: THE BATTLE CHATEAU

**

Ash, Serena, Molly, and Misty had stopped outside of what looked like a castle.

"Well, this is the Battle Chateau. Like Nurse Joy said, with the destruction of the Pokémon Center, we must go to Pewter City to register. We can at least look inside, I hope." Ash said as they went through the double doors.

**

Just like the outside, the insides looked like a castle as well.

But more modern.

Then they were approached by a man wearing a butler outfit.

"My name is Pierre Lafleur. And I run the Battle Chateau of Viridian city. Are any of you here to partake in a battle?" The man asked as he looked at them expectantly.

"I wish we could, but because of what happened at the Pokémon Center, we couldn't get registered. We need to go to Pewter city to do so. Can we at least watch to see what it is?" Ash replied.

"Actually, because of what happened yesterday, as long as you have someone who can recommend you such as a Gym Leader, you can participate." Lafleur replied which made Ash reach into his pocket to get a phone.

"Hey Uncle, it's me. Yeah, we're at the Battle Chateau now. There is a recommendation thing right now, do you want me to hand you over? Give me one second." Ash then gave Lafleur the phone.

"Hello?"

"Good day Lafleur, this is Giovanni. I don't think I need to do any further introductions." Lafleur immediately recognized the voice.

"Indeed. Good to hear from you, Master Giovanni! There is a young man here that is with 3 girls, that want to join the Battle Chateau. Yes, I understand. Don't worry I shall endeavor to make sure that she is not deterred, good Gym Leader. Indeed, you have a pleasant day as well." He hung up the phone and handed it back to Ash.

"All right, everything checks out. Which of you are going to participate?" Lefleur asked.

"Me and Serena, can the other 2 watch?" Ash replied.

"Indeed, but you must all change your attire to be more formal. Right this way please." He then led them down a hall until it broke off into 2 directions and a maid appeared.

"Please lead the Mademoiselles to the changing room while I take this gentleman to the men's changing room."

The maid nodded and ushered Serena, Molly, and Misty down the right hall while Ash followed Lefleur down the left hall.

**

When they got to a door, Lafleur pulled out a Pokéball.

"Klefki, please unlock the door." A Pokémon that looked like a key ring appeared out of it.