Chapter 18

Hi angels :)

Sorry for the long wait as always but too much drama is happening in my life. Anyway I won't leave you with a long AN about my personal life and keep you waiting.

Dedication goes to every single one of you in this chapter :)

Listen to the link in the media section, it's the music Jules and Alex danced to.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Liam's POV:

The dreadful sound of an eerie owl is repeating through the mist surrounding me. It keeps haunting me everywhere I go, wherever I turn. There is no escape.

My weightless spirit is bound to this earth as I try to break free but there is nothing that can pull me back. The power of black magic is stronger than I have imagined. It has enchanted the trees, the herbs, even the air on Bellum Island.

Ever since I have tried breaking into the black borders I've been struggling to come out. It's been more than twenty four hours for my imprisonment and I'm already starting to dread what's to come. All there is inside of me is rage, sorrow, and despair. I'm struggling to drive Beth out of my mind but she keeps digging her way back in.

"Focus!" I scream to myself. No one can hear me. Not a single soul.

I lean eventually against a tree and quit struggling. I look at the darkness of the sky and close my eyes.

"Where are you when I need you?"

A twinkling sensation chimes through me. He always decides to appear when I don't need him, but I've been slowly losing my hope for the last hours and he is still out of reach.

The warmth of the tree heats up my back, and I feel it dive through me even though it doesn't burn, it only gives a sense of security. It's as if the dark power inside of it has switched into an encompassing heat of the celestial forces.

Then a gush of cold wind swooshes in between the tree leaves almost blinding me as a companion light illuminates the field.

"I hear you have called for me." His overwhelming voice resonates in my core.

When the light slowly fades into nothingness, I focus in front of me and see him with all his majesty standing in normal human clothes.

"Cyprian." I murmur taken aback.

It's the first time he appears in human form. His white glistening hair is rustled back, giving his ice blue eyes their usual astonishing effect.

"You're stuck here because you tried to break inside, to see Jules, despite my warnings." He keeps a cool attitude, drowning his hands inside his beige coat.

"I needed to see her again. I didn't know the black boarders were ghost proof too." I defend and breathe hardly. His presence is consuming me and it's getting harder to focus.

"She almost saw you." He scolds me, but his attitude remains calm.

"I turned it into a cat illusion." I remind him. "I really don't know how my powers worked, but I got away in time."

"Not entirely." He looks around him, scrutinizing the stiff enchanted trees.

"Can you get me out of here? All this black magic is tormenting me."

"Yeah, sure. But just so you know, Jules is in Hayden's palace. Everything is going as planned. All there is left to do on your part, is to get to Sam at the right time."