Christmas Special

DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY FALALALALALALALALA

Okay I know it's not Christmas yet but I'm in such a christmasy mood!

I finished my finals today and I'm in a really good mood! I hope you're having a good week :)

Thank you for your nice comments on the last chapter, they really made me smile and feel butterflies in my stomach!

I love you so much! And I hope you enjoy this christmas special. I did my best to write it, even though it was hard because there was nothing dark about it, I mean it's christmas haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 24 December 2014. Jules had been spending months with her boyfriend and enjoying her almost normal life. He finally accepted her nature wholeheartedly and was ready to do anything to be with her. And who would blame him? Her imperfections were perfect in every way, it was hard to deny the need to be around her.

Morning came and Jules woke up at the sound of snow being thrown against her windowsills. She groaned in annoyance and sat in her bed still wiggling between her sheets. She huffed, drowsiness still taking over her and rubbed her eyes.

After desperate attempts to wake herself up, she collapsed on the pillow again and breathed softly like an angel.

"The princess is still sleeping." Liam whispered at the other side of the door and opened it slowly.

The creaking annoyed her but she kept her eyes shut and did not move.

"Wake up or I'll pour an entire bucket of snow on your head." Delilah walked slowly inside and hopped onto the bed forcefully.

Jules groaned against her pillow then shifted until she was lying on her back.

"I've stayed all night yesterday preparing the chicken wings and the special sauce. I need to sleep." She whined and pouted. Her delicious lips looked fuller in the morning making her angelic radiation almost blind everyone in the room.

"This is not an excuse. We have to go get the red Christmas balls I ordered in Earl's Utensils."

"Earl's Utensils sells Christmas decoration?" She raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

"Actually, he does." Liam answered, still standing behind the doorframe. "And please Jules, get your crap together and go to wherever she needs to be." He pointed at Delilah bothered by her presence.

That girl had not given up on flirting with the man ever since she saw him the first time. It did not matter to her that she had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend whom he loved. The idea of having a fling with an older man sounded appealing to her.

"Yes! Get up!" The redhead pulled the sheets down until Jules's fragile body was exposed. It was really fascinating how she looked petite and unable to protect herself like a small bird, but when it came to defending herself against the dark forces, she turned into a fearless goddess.

"I hate you so much right now." She grumbled and rubbed her eyes again. She sat down on the bed and laid her feet on the cold ground.

It didn't take her two minutes to recite her morning prayer in her heart then she walked to the bathroom in her room robotically.

"She's not a morning person is she?" Delilah asked the cousin chuckling.

"Sometimes she is," Liam answered, laying his shoulder on the doorframe. "But she tried so hard to prepare everything for tonight's feast."