Chapter 9

Dedication goes to ... *pause for suspense*

ace_EXO, congratsssssssssss!

This chapter contains a bit of explicit content. If you feel uncomfortable, you can skip (Don't... even though you can... lol)

P.S: I will edit the chapter tomorrow.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV:

I've been watching her for a few minutes. My leg is rested against the wall, the other on the ground supporting my weight. I'm crossing my arms and fighting the temptation to thud my hand against the floor only to make the house tremble and fall into ruins, burying Elisabeth and her lies underneath it.

She has been sitting on the bed and sniffling the entire time.

I struggle to calm the fire inside of me down. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to hurt her even though she has betrayed me. The only woman I was starting to fall in love with was lying to me.

Does she even care that I died?

"You could've come to me." I tell her at last. There is a dangerous edge to my voice and she notices it.

"I made the deal with Hayden before I met you." She tells me, hiding her face behind her hands, as if to mask her shame.

"I have been a part of your plan, haven't I?" I finally come to realize. I was so stupid.

"I'm sorry." She sighs and looks down, revealing her face. Tears stain her cheeks with evidence of her betrayal.

How could she?

"Did you know he was going to kill me?"

She shakes her head sniffing.

"You know, just tell me everything from the beginning. I need to know the truth. I think I deserve it since it cost me my life." I spit.

I want to remind her of the faultiness she's at. I want this reminder to weigh down on her heart and make her remember the wrong choices she has made every time she remembers me. I want her to feel guilty because when I was blaming everyone, she blinded me with her love. And eventually this love took my life with it.

"Liam, please don't make me do this." She begs me, radiating regret.

"Spill." I order.

Who does she think she is? Does she really believe that if she begged me, I will forgive her for everything she's done? I have been forgiving for a good part of my life. But my life is over, and forgiveness perished with it.

I will make her regret this.

"O-Okay, fine. Fine!" She yells at last letting her emotions overflow. She's scared of my reaction. She should be. "The day after Jules came to my house, I'm sure she told you," She looks away in annoyance, as if Jules is the one at fault. "Hayden paid me a visit when I was coming back from work. He showed up in my car and scared me shítless."

"Spare me the unimportant details." I snap at her and she flinches back at my tone. But honestly, I don't give a flying shít right now.

"He told me that he had my daughter. He said that he wants to take control over white wingers, including Jules. It was because they were going to kill his kind, and he cares too much about his family that he wants to protect it."

I scoff. "God, you're gullible."

"Will you let me finish?" she retorts.

I nod silently, my patience wearing thin.