Chapter 6 ~ Sope

~Song Playlist Inspiration:

~ In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2021

The Month After Namgi's affair

Suga is at home being a cat, sleeping like a rock. It is his off time right now, and Jimin is busy with Taekook, chasing after them and trying to make up with them.

2016 was the last time TaeMinKook had a threesome. They hang out together but are nothing more than friends.

Now, Jimin wants to change it back to where it was in 2016 and not two separate couples.

It hurts Jimin greatly that his soulmate hasn't been intimate with him for years. He isn't mad at JK but knows things stopped because JK became protective of Tae. Jimin knows JK has every right to do so since Tae was often left alone. Jimin knew he was chasing after Suga and Hobi a lot back then.

Suga suspects things but isn't ever in the mood to confront them since, if he does, he would have to admit to having an affair with Namjoon.

Hobi chilled out for a while after catching them. He could have confronted them but decided not to. Instead, Hobi waited to see how far things would go.

Hobi has caught them several times, all in Suga's studio. He didn't ever see but heard enough to know what was what. Suga was getting dicked down hard by RM.

You might ask why he didn't stop them because rules are rules. It's because Hobi thought hearing the leader break his own rules was interesting. After all, Hobi knows RM believes no one would find out. Though you might want to remember who is the God of Destruction.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hobi POV:

I am pulling up to Jimin & Suga's place. I have already called and checked in on Jimin, who is with TaeKook at the dorms.

Strangely, they are still spending so much time together. Something they haven't done in years until the last 6 months.

I am here to talk to Suga about his affair with RM. Why does he want to hurt Jimin, and does he think Jimin knows?

Does he know the consequences of breaking the rules and what would RM do to himself for breaking his own rules?

I know where the spare key is since I care for Jimin when he needs a break from everyone else, even when Suga can't handle him.

So many times, I have cared for and spent time with Jimin; I just wanted to kiss and love him. I could only hug him and do my best without breaking the rules. 

I am positive if I had fallen for Jimin before Suga, things would be easier, but life sucks, and you move on.

Suga must be sleeping. Of course, no one is here right now to bug him. Jimin was strange when I called and checked on him. It was like he knew I was up to something, as he was giving up and letting me have my way because he was caught up with TaeKook.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Conversations with a Sleepy Suga