Chapter 14 | Just A Kiss On Your Lips In The Moonlight

Chapter 14

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight.

Amber's POV

          My eyes fluttered open, to find the sun shining bright outside the balcony. I heard a small snore, not next to me, but below me. I looked down to the side of the bed, to see Zayn, sleeping peacefully, on the ground. Guilt washed over me when I realized that I had slept on his bed and he slept on the ground. His hand was on his forehead and he was squirming a bit. He looked so freaking cute.  My lips curved into a smile and I took the blankets off me. I grabbed all the pillows that belonged to me and tiptoed my way to the door, not wanting to wake Zayn up.

       "Good morning."

   Yeah, well, the tiptoeing did not work.

         I turned around to see Zayn, his hair standing in all directions, smirking. OH NO, NOT THOSE BUTTERFLIES AGAIN. "Good morning to you too Zayn. Did I wake you up?", I asked. He slightly nodded, straightening himself, "I guess, but it's 6:30 in the morning, why are you leaving so early?"

        His face, omg that face. I could not even.

    I shrugged, "I have this really weird habit of waking up early in the morning, eventhough I'm not a morning person. Go back to sleep Zayn."

       He shook his head like a kid, "Come on! Sit, lets talk? I'm not sleepy." I dropped my shoulders and huffed, "Okay." I sat on the ground next to him, and rested my back on the wall. He rested his head on my shoulders, "So, what have you thought?"

        "Thought about what?"

        "About Emily."

         "I really don't know what to do. I don't even think she will forgive me.", I sighed, as I refused to look at Zayn. He sighed, "Just go talk to her Amber. She can't stay angry at you forever." From the corner of my eyes, I saw his brown orbs staring at me. I pursed my lips, "You're right. I should go talk to her, but what if she-

        He sat up and quickly placed his finger on my lips, cutting me off, "No, not again. You know, you have this really serious problem of assuming stuff before anything happens? You need to stop it." 

           I swatted his hand and he pouted. "Okay, I'm sorry.", I poked my tongue out. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "So, can I go now? I need to take a bath. I practically stink right now.",I asked, grabbing the side of my shirt. Zayn came closer and sniffed, "No you don't." I slightly moved away from him, "You're so weird."

         He chuckled, "Your friend after all." I placed my hands on my hips, and frowned, "So, are you trying to say I'm weird?"

        "Duh."

        "I'm not weird!"

        "Yes you are."

        "No I'm not!"

        "Yes you are."

        "No I'm not!"

        "Yes you are."

        "No I'm-:

    Before I could complete my sentence, his hands snaked around my hips and he started to tickle me. How did he know that was my weakness?!

         "Zayn, stop!", I giggled, trying to move his hands away from my hips. "Not until you say Zayn Malik is a sexy beast!", he chuckled, tickling me even more. I raised my eyebrow, "What?!"