Chapter 4 | Summer Spoilers.

Chapter 4

Summer Spoilers.

Harry's POV

          I was at Math class, listening to Mrs.Claire teaching Trigonometry "Class, I want you all to do this exercise and come tomorrow."

                I looked at the excercise she was talking about. It was excercise One part D. 

Exercise ONE, Part D.

ONE, D.

1D.

Woah.

            I turned back to talk to Niallwhen suddenly, I noticed some random girl whose name I don't know, smirking at me.

            She took out a piece of paper and wrote something down on it. She passed it to me and I slowly opened it.

     I think I'll have to do you today Harry, mind coming over at 8? - Laura xx

What the fuck did I just read?

          I looked up at her, raising my eyebrow. She twisted her hair strand with her finger and winked. Ew.

      I quickly grabbed a pen and wrote down 'Go do your boyfriend.' and passed it back to her. She quickly grabbed it from my hand and read it. She gave a disgusted look and rolled her eyes. How could girls be so disgusting at times? Beats me.

         "What was that all about mate?" Niall winked, chewing a gum. I chuckled "The girl sitting behind you has some sexual intentions mate."

          "Why don't you fulfil them for her?" Niall smirked, patting my back. I slightly swatted his arm "Shut up leprechaun." He took his arm from my back and pouted at me. 

         "You all may go now." Mrs.Claire announced, and we all picked up our books and ran out of the class. Niall put his arm around my shoulder "Louis just texted me saying that he had something important to tell us."

       I pursed my lips "Where is he?"

         "He's at the canteen. Let's go there."

          I nodded and we both made our way to the canteen. As we entered the canteen, as usual, a group of screaming girls rushed towards us.

          I felt a hand on my chest, almost pressing it really hard. I looked down to see some random girl, who had a face over her makeup. I wasn't even exagerrating. She smirked "Hey Harry, are you free this friday?"

 I put my hand on my her shoulder and pushed her away,"Uh.. no."

     Okay that's it.

           AIRBENDER MODE ON.

    I pushed all the girls aside and made my way out. Niall seemed stuck in there. "Uh.. a little help here?" he yelled, as he swung his hands up in the air.

        "Good luck getting out!" I yelled back chuckling. I made my way towards Louis, Zayn and Liam who seemed like they were discussing something.