Second Gear Pt II

When we arrived I parked across from the house at a vacant building as Ben and I waited for our signal. The view was beautiful, I had only been on this side of town once and I can barely remember it I was so young. Palm trees, the view of the Atlantic Ocean, Hillmans park in the distance. Not to mention the accountants safe house and beach house itself. We didn't get briefed on the safe house because it was unimportant but it was 2 stories with glass windows. Odd enough it was built out of cargo ship containers but you wouldn't notice off of first glance. It had been completely modernized. The beach house however was the main attraction. Light blue, 1 story house with a patio that surrounded the house with 2 staircases that led to the beach from the front and back. Principal Dallas wasn't lying about the gate either or the security that would be on guard patrolling it making sure there would be no unwanted visitors. M14s over their shoulders and German Shepherds at their heels.

By the time I finished analyzing a Dominos pizza truck came flying around the corner and pulled up to the gate with a screeching halt. One of the guards talked with the driver while the other guard and his dog examined the vehicle.

"I hope you guys like marinara on your pizza," radioed Principal Dallas.

Just as she said that the guard at the drivers window grasped his neck and fell to the ground slowly. Then the first dog fell over to the ground, afterwards the driver stepped out of the car. One swift motion and the other guard curled over and smacked the pavement as his body went limp. His dog immediately began chasing the driver who ran in our direction.

Ben and I panicked in our seats, the driveway was too far away to see what was actually going on but it looked like the driver was actually shooting them. Why run from the last dog if you could just shoot and get it over with?

"I have a feeling that this dude is the signal Benny," said Ben.

"Me too but the gate still in the way, we can't get in."

Just as the guard reached the edge of the driveway in full sprint he began running through the front yard of the house towards the left side of it from our point of view. Seconds later he gained the attention of the other guards as he ran in zig zags trying to avoid the gnarly bite from the German Shepherd. All three interior patrol guards were at the front entrance now. They made the decision to open the gate and that's when we got our signal.

"Domino effect in 3, 2, 1–" said Principal Dallas.

Just as she said one, the car exploded, launching all three guards and their detached body parts in different directions. The pizza delivery guy shot the dog then signaled for us to head into the gate. I shifted the BMW into drive and took off down the driveway.

Layla informed us that we had a four minute window until the first responders arrived on the scene and advised that we use it to our advantage.