control~

His fantasy~
Just added my own thoughts🤭~
My POV:
...
Imagine I'm walking into my bedroom, papa is sitting on the bed and I get an out of the blue idea.
I see he's looking at something on his phone while twisting his mid length locs. I slowly walk over to him, and crawl up the bed to where he is. I pull his phone down making him look up and place it on the side of me.
I slowly straddle his lap and he puts his hands in my thighs rubbing them slowly up and down. Looking at me in confusion. I start rubbing on him, from his neck to his chest, down to his stomach and going back up to his neck.
Leaning down a bit i start kissing his neck and Addams Apple. I feel him gulp.
I start going up and make my way to his lips while keeping eye contact. No words were said, just passion as both of our breathing started getting heavier with need. As we're both kissing, i run my nails down his body going to his dick. I start rubbing him through his boxers that he was in with just a black shirt.
I feel that he's hard and chuckle a bit as i start rubbing the outline.
Papa starts getting more aggressive and as he was about to take control of the situation, I quickly take his dick out of his pants and start stroking him at a fast speed making him throw his head back in ecstasy. He lets out a deep groan and pushes his pelvis upwards.
After about 10 minutes of going at different speeds and playing with him he weakly let's out, "I'm gonna cum."
I reply with, "Not yet." And stop stroking him.
His eyes open and I can see the need in his eyes and the veins in his arms pulsating while trying to control his erratic breathing.
I slowly bring myself up on my knees, pulling my shirt over my head and taking off my sports bra that was doing my chest absolutely no justice. I bring his hands over to my hips and tell him to take them off. Hastily he take them off with me lifting my hips a bit so he can get them off me waist down.
After he gets them off I straddle him again and grab his dick. I stroke it a couple times before putting the tip and a bit more in and squeezing, just to tease him a bit.
"Ssss, F-fuckkkk please."
Chuckling I lift up some and bring myself all the way down. Making both me and Pa groan/scream with ecstasy.
I feel his hands go around to my ass and give a tight squeeze.
After a few seconds of just erratic breathing I lift up and start riding him. For the first few minutes i were riding him i just kept going slow, teasing him and making him frustrated.
He finally had enough and put his hands up on my hips and just as i was about to slowly go gown, he slams me on his dick. Making my head go back and eyes roll to the back of my head. My toes curl as he lets out a loud groan. He starts bucking up while making me go up and down at his pace. He pushes me down on the bed and starts beating my shit up. I start moaning out of control and he put his hand on my throat and chuckles.
"I let you have yo fun and be in control, now it's my turn."
He puts your left leg up on his shoulder with his free hand and starts moving quickly. He gets to a certain area and I scream out louder than I have. He feels me start pulsing and gripping his dick tightly.
He squeezes his eyes shut as he continues pumping in and out of me. He feels as I'm about to cum and I strain to say so. "C-cum-cumming papaaaaa"
"Mhm come for me pretty girl. Let it go."
As soon as he finishes his sentence, I couldn't hold back and let out one of the biggest moans i have yet. Even so he doesn't stop. I beg him to stop but he doesn't and continues while squeezing my neck harder.
He can feel me twitching and says, "I'm bout to cum, where you want it?"
"In-INSIDE please pa!"
He goes faster and I can feel his dick pulsate before feeling a warm substance go in my stomach. We both moan out and i cum again twitching as my legs give up and won't stop shaking.
He lets himself be in me for a few minutes longer before pulling out and removing his hand from my throat. I whine a bit as my pussy is still sore and tender. He looks down at me and chuckles and kisses my forehead.
"Come on, up you go. You have to pee for me pretty." He says as he gently picks me up and takes me to the bathroom and places me on the toilet.
He goes over to the tub and starts making bath water. Having it extra soapy because I like a lot of bubbles when having a bath after sex.
He sees I've finished and gently grabs me and goes down in the now ready bath with me. Legs still shaking he laughs a bit while i hit his chest whispering it's his fault.
He says , "I love you princess." Kissing my forehead.
I reply, "I love you too papa."