Frustration~

CNC(consensual nonconsensual)-
Frustration-
Neck grabbing-
Chocking-
Hair pulling-
Degrading-
Eating her out-
Rough-
Brat-
"Bad girl"-
"My slut"-
...
N's POV:
I was already having a bad day, with having tons of school work to do, homework, my parents, and my college classes. I'm just tired and now I'm having to deal with a bratty princess, all because I was doing my paper and she wanted attention. Now I'm getting the silent treatment and it's pissing me off.
"Listen this isn't even a big deal for you to be ignoring me alright, so Drop It." I already know this is going to turn into a huge argument because of the tension in the air. "Princess, your turning this into a big thing and I'm telling you. I really ain't havin any of that shit."
Waiting a couple minutes to see if she'll talk he huffs knowing once she gets bratty she won't stop. "Baby *kisses her neck* please, I'm sorry. It's the end of the semester and their really pushing a lot of work on us and I'm just stressed, my parents expect a lot outta me and it's really hard to know what people want from me and it getting so damn old."
" I just need to distress , no work, no parents, not anything else and NO fucking attitude please Don't give me any!"
Even then she didn't answer or even look at me. *siggghhh* "So this is how it's gonna be little girl, huh?" No response. "Alright"
I want you to run and hide. Run as fast and hide as best as you can. No movement. "Little girl, DO YOU FUCKIN HEAR ME!"
This gets a response out of her and she starts zooming out of my bedroom. I chuckle and wait a few minutes before going to find her. I looked almost everywhere until i got to the attic. At first I saw nothing but then remembered the old tint and looked at it. Seeing a silhouette of a body figure I go up to it and pull the legs. "Ahhh! No daddy, I'm sorryyyyy! I promise I'll be good!"
I drag her back the room while taking off my belt ignoring her please of forgiveness.
We make it to the room and I throw her harshly on the floor next to the foot of the bed.
As she's freaking out I've already gotten myself outta my sweats and am just in my boxers just sitting on the bed. "Little girl, look at me" she hesitantly looks up at me. I bring up my pointer finger and signify her to come here. She slowly crawls closer to the bed and as soon as she gets close enough, my hand wraps around her throat. " you've been a very naughty girl baby." just as she was about to say something I shove her head onto my lap, making her of her face on my print. 
" no, this is what I want you to do. I want you to help me relieve my stress I want you to suck my dick and help me let off some steam."
She slowly looks up into my eyes and nods slowly. " good girl, now takeoff my underwear and apologize to me. But first, I want you to Takeoff the pretty little skirt and show me that pretty little pussy."
She shyly spread her legs still on the floor and I can see she has no underwear on. I laugh. " it's almost like you were expecting this. Weren't you my little slut?"
She put her hair down and shame and embarrassment. It makes me chuckle no annoying why she was being a brat all along just because she wanted me to fuck her.
"Goood, now I want you to come, suck and play with your pussy at the same time. Understand?"
She nods. Her face gets met with a slap. She gasps "Verbal answers only little girl, you know that."
" yes daddy"
"Good" I bring her face over to my crotch and tell her to get going.
She looks up one more time and takes off my boxers. She leans in and opens her mouth but before she can take me in, i ram my dick inside if her mouth.
I groan a bit as I feel the back of her throat. "Yeah, that's a good girl.

To be continued...