Can't Help It~

-domination
-teasing
-edging
-degrading
-submissive
-power bottom
•Hm?• : y/n
Hm? : him(name of choice)
Bold: actions/monologue

The day of christmas, December 25th. 10:30
•••

Y/n: "Babyyyyy"

Him: hm? * he responds, not looking away from his computer as he plays a game.

"Whatcha dooiin?" y/n asks already knowing but just wanting attention.

He gives a small side eye and replies. " Nigga i know you see me on the game, you already know what i'm doin. He replies while still looking at the screen.

"Mtch, Talk to meeee!" y/n wines while hooking her arms around his neck, giving small neck kisses trying to persuade him to pay attention to her.

On the game still, he uses one hand to remove her arms and goes back to the game seemingly focused on it. "Holon right quick, just lemme finish this."

" But you said that last timeuhhhh. Which was an hour ago!"

"Girl just hold on, damn. *he says getting frustrated.*

*Not liking how he was talking to her on the game she sits back on his bed, crossing her legs and laying down her black skirt. Just then she comes up with an idea, knowing that he will get distracted and start paying attention to her.*

*She waits about 10-15 minutes before starting her plan.*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

10:50 same day

"heyyyyy, love?"

"Hmm?" *He hums in response.*

"I just noticed how every time you masturbate and send me a video, you always stop for a few seconds before going again."

*silence* looks back at you on his bed while you continue to look down at your phone* "...Huh?"

"I need you to keep going till you're shaking. I thought most people did that tho. That's the problem. I guess i was wrong."

*y/n keeps going, knowing that he is getting flustered.*

"Oh i be finishing." *looks back at the game*

" mh yeah, i figure."

"I just don't record that part."

"Mh, well next time *gets closer to him and softly speaks in his ear* Don't stop. I better see you SHAKING, or else. no more for you. kay?"

As he sits on his seat, hands still and his heart beats quicken. He just listens to your words and they have his breath hitch. Just thinking about the next time you touch him.

*You smirk, already knowing your plan has worked.*

*Gulps* "please no"

He says, with a pitiful expression. His heart is racing, and his head is filled with thoughts of all the things you could do to him and him to you.

*You slowly sit up and go over to his desk, put your arms around his neck and bring your hands down and let them softly feel up his chest, going down to his stomach, where he has just the faintest of abs. Then making your way down to his shorts that hide nothing.*

*with a small smirk you reply* "Yes, You aren't allowed to stop until I see you shaking. You should be able to hold it until it becomes painful. When you do, it feels soo much better. Trust me." *y/n suggests with a teasing yet cheerful tone."

*before he can respond you quickly add*

"Oh yeah, and touch the tip more. I love seeing the reactions.

"... Are you telling me how to do this to myself?"

"yes. Indeed."

...*sighs* "Just for context, the last video I was in was the only other bathroom, which was right next to my uncle's room. So i couldn't do no intricate shit." *He says trying to get a hold of himself.*

"Mhm, well just telling you, for next time."

"I know that."

"well, next time you won't be so quiet. k?"

y/n were met with silence. So you harshly grab his chin and tilt it up so he's facing you.

"Okay?"

"...Yes ma'am."

*giggles* "Good boy"

You gently say while rubbing his cheek.

*Eyes get wide* "Oh no"

"Hm? What's the matter?"

You ask even though you already know what.

"Uhm"-

Before he can lie you twist his chair so he's completely facing you.

*Looks directly in his eyes* "Go on"

*gulps* "well, okay so to make it short the butterflies were so intense that I felt a.. tingling in my dick.. a-and i stopped breathing for a sec"

He quickly rushes this out while putting his head all the way back and his hands over his face in embarrassment. All the while you're softly smiling at the fact that you could make him feel that way.

"well *gets close to his face, looking him in the eye once more* I think you know what you need to do."

To be continued...