Ionkk🙈

Let's Get Straught Into Ittt...
Warning ⚠️
knife play
Gun play
Bondage
Bdsm
Kay kneels in front of h/n, her Dom, with her eyes downcast and her hands clasped together tightly. She is dressed in her favorite lace lingerie, her nipples already hard and sensitive from the anticipation of what is to come.

H/n approaches her, his powerful hands reaching out to grip her chin, tilting her face up to meet his gaze. "Are you ready to serve me, slut?" he growls, his words sending shivers down Kay's spine.

She nods eagerly, unable to form words with the intensity of her desire. h/n laughs, the sound deep and throaty, and reaches behind him to pull out a small knife.

Kay's eyes widen in excitement as she watches him run the blade along the curves of her body, tracing a path down her breasts and over her stomach. The sharpness of the metal against her skin is almost too much to bear, but she revels in the sensation, feeling her desire mount with each passing moment.

H/n raises the knife to her throat, his gaze dark and intense. "You belong to me, slut," he whispers, a dangerous edge to his voice. "And I'll do whatever I want with you."

Kay moans, her body already teetering on the brink of sensory overload. H/n grins and steps back, his hand reaching inside his pocket to pull out a gun.

"I'm going to shoot at you, slut," he says, his voice low and commanding. "And you're going to take it like the good little masocist that you are." Kay nods eagerly, her pussy already dripping wet with anticipation. She braces herself as H/n starts firing shots in her direction, the sound of the gun echoing through the room.

With each bullet, Kay feels her pleasure becoming more and more intense, her body trembling with the force of it. H/n watches her with a dark, satisfied expression, enjoying the way her body responds to his dominance.

As the gunshots come to an end, he steps forward, his hands grabbing hold of her hair and pulling it back roughly. "You're such a good little slut," he murmurs, before slamming into her with brutal force.

Kay screams with pleasure as H/n fucks her hard, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he pounds into her. She revels in the rough treatment, feeling her pleasure build to a crescendo. As they both reach their climax, H/n pulls out of her, his cum spilling over her back in hot spurts. Kay whimpers, her body trembling with aftershocks as she collapses forward onto the ground.

H/n kneels down beside her, his hand gentle as he strokes her hair. "Good girl," he murmurs, his words soothing as Kay slowly comes back to reality.

She smiles up at him, feeling warm and safe in his embrace. "Thank you, Sir," she whispers, knowing that she has once again pleased her Dom in every way.