Good boy~

NSFW-
Cute-
FDom-

First person/My POV
...

Imagine
We're at the carnival, we're playing all types of games, eating different foods and junk. We're meeting new people because if my big mouth an complimenting fine ass women.
We've played the ring toss game, the darts game, the gun game where you squirt water in the rings to knock them down and more.
Now we're going on the high roller which is the largest Farris wheel ever.
I get surprised a bit when I accidentally look down and squeeze pa's thigh. I feel his thigh muscle twitch as I did that and he lets out a long inhale before exhaling. Thinking I didn't notice he tries to calm down not knowing I know exactly what I'm doing. My hand goes up and down his thigh and I look up at him, seeing he has his eyes closed and his chest heaving a bit faster.
I chuckle and let my hand go over and down to the front of his pants. He lets out a sharp gasp and opens his eyes. His head snapping over to me and looking at my smirking face. He looks at me with a pleading look, knowing that whatever I may do he won't be able to keep quiet.
I lean over to his ear and whisper, "I want you to suck me dry daddy." He looks up at me and goes into the floor of our cart. He looks up at me, looking for permission. I give him a nod to tell him to keep going. He slides my skirt up and slides my lace panties over to the side. Just enough where he can see my clit. His face gets close to my pussy and I bring his head in with my thighs. I feel him groan in between my thighs and shiver. He immediately starts sucking me dry and sticking his tongue inside my lips.
I moan loudly because he always does such a good job when eating me. "Ohhh, babyyy. Yesss" I moan out loud. He quickly looks up at me with worry. "It's okay baby. Ion think they can hear us anyway. And even if they could, it's nun of their business anyway." I say to him while breathing heavily because even though he looked up at me, he didn't stop eating.
His hands are gripping my sides and I can see my juices on his clean shaved face. "Mmh, that's a good boy love. Really ~ ohhhh good."
I'm still gripping his mid length locs and start to shake. He gets that I'm about to cum and he starts getting faster than before. I moan louder and soon i cum with my legs shaking and my breathing erratic. I look down at him and bring him up for a sloppy kiss while tasting myself on his lips and tongue.
As we stop kissing I smile a bit and whisper, "Good boy~" I see he tensed and hear him let out as low groan. I chuckle and stand up. I switch positions with him and make him sit down while i get on my knees. I look up in his eyes and see an animalistic look in his eyes. I smirk and tell him to, "Be a good boy and use my face to your disposal."
He looks down at me unsure, "are you sure, because when I start going I get- a-and I'm not going to be able to stop unless you say the safe word." I nod already knowing how he felt about the safe word. I swiftly pull down his pants and rub him through his boxers. Looking him in his eyes keeping complete eye contact until he breaks it looking at my hand take his boxers off.
He licks his lips and I see his Adam's apple bob up and down. I give him one last glance before going down on his dick and suck him up fast dnd hard. As soon as I start I see his head bounce back and I can just imagine his toes curling. As I'm going at a fast pace, going up and down while using both of my hands to get the other half i can't fit in my mouth and twisting and turning my hands.
His eyes start rolling back and he puts his hands on my head pushing me further just before bringing me back up so I can breath.
A few minutes of sucking his dick, he starts telling me to get up because he's going to cum. "Princess, you-you have to get up. I'm cumming!"
"I know, just cum in my mouth daddy." I reply not moving off of him and not slowing my place. As I'm looking up at him and he's about to cum, I move up and start sucking his tip. That was the last straw as I can feel ropes of cum shoot down my throat as he groans loudly. I keep my head there still sucking while he tries to pull me off but being shaky his hands are weak so I was able to pull his hands to the side and hold him there until I was done.
After being satisfied I get off of him, getting up and sitting beside him looking at his face as he looks in a daze, probably in head space. His hips still twitching and his fingers twitch looking for something to grip. I pull his boxers then pants up and lay his head on my chest.
I rub his hair shushing his soft whimpers and say, "you were such a good boy love. I love you. You did such a good job today." Not expecting to hear a response I hear a soft, "I love you too princess."