Tight spot~

Imagine
He read the story🤭 So this is for you pa~
Elevator-
Exhibitionist-
Public-
Pa's POV:
....

Me and princess(name we're going with) are in an elevator with two other unknown people. We're going to a hotel with our friends Raven and Ken and we need our swimsuits so we're going back upstairs.
We were just a couple floors away from our room floor before the elevator stops and what looks like twenty or so people come in the elevator. (It's one of those large ones) As their all coming in, me and Princess get smooshed to the back.
I hear princess make a small noise, seeing she was bumped into I go to grab her but then her ass hits my dick. I let out a low groan. I see her head shoot up and she's about to look back. I grab her waist keeping her close so she won't move anymore to make my OBVIOUS problem grow any harder.
I can feel her tense and she looks back with an innocent look on her face, I see her eyes go wide in realization and she quickly turns her head back forward with her hand going over her mouth.
I sigh, moving my hands and want to move but decide against it. After a few seconds I couldn't take it I wanted to adjust my pants but when I go to do so I feel her rub her ass against me.
"Ssssss...What are you doing princess?" I grit out, my teeth gritting together and jaw clenched tight.
She stays quiet and continues to rub he ass on me. I hear her breathing get a little high and look at the shiny elevator ceiling, to see her touching her clothed clit.
I chuckle a bit and wrap my hands back around her waist. I feel her slightly jump but she doesn't move away.
I move my hips rotating and hiss at the feeling of her ass on me. We're both moving our hips together, in pleasure not noticing a few people have gotten out. I move my hand to the front of her and stick my hand in her leggings going through her lace underwear.
She twitches and mules. Her hips rotate faster to try and get more pleasure. After a bit of just rubbing on her clit, I stick a finger inside. Seeing she could handle one I put another in. Her moans get louder and her breathing erratic.
The more i finger her the more my pants feel almost impossibly tighter. Soon she cums and just before she can scream, I put my free hand over her mouth and pull my fingers out of her.  "Mmmph!"  When I pull them out I put them up to her lips and tap them, she looks up at me and I whisper in her ear, "suck."
She finally gets what I mean and opens her mouth.
As soon as her mouth opens I shove my fingers in her mouth and she gags but I hold her there. Seeing as I wouldn't move my fingers she starts sucking them. "Mmmmm"
I hear her moan on my fingers and as if my dick couldn't get any harder, that did it.
When I think that's enough I look up and see that everyone was gone. As she gets her breathing straight I push her forward and she grips onto the rails.
"Mmm princess, look what you did to me. Do you think you can fix it?"
She quickly nods her head and gets on her knees. Quickly she begins unbuttoning my pants and I hiss when her fingers touch it.
She looks up at me asking for permission, I run my fingers through her hair and nod.
When she gets the message she pulls my dick out. For a minute she just looks at it seeming shocked at the size. I don't think I'm that big but, I guess it kind of is big being 7 inches is a good size.
I continue looking down on her face and see she licks her lips, finally putting my dick in her mouth. "Fuuck~"  I groan out, my head going back and my eyes rolling a bit. My hand tightens in her hair and I see her squirm a bit from it.
She starts going slow, she takes it out and licks from the shaft all the way up to the head. She keeps eye contact the whole time. She takes my dick back into her mouth and starts going up and down. She put her hands on the rest that she couldn't fit in her mouth. She was goin too slow so I gripped her hair right into a ponytail and thrusted into her mouth. She put her hands on my hips and relaxes her throat so she can fit more into her mouth. I thrust into her more, some strokes slow, some fast. When I look back down at her face all I see is spit and pre-cum on her face, dripping down her chin. I see her hands down in her leggings and see she's shaking a bit, letting me know she's about to cum. She starts sucking harder and that almost makes me cum. She takes control again and deep throat's me. I tell her I'm about to cum and all she does is opens her mouth with just the tip in and with a muffled voice she says, "cum daddy" smiling she goes back to sucking me and when I'm about to cum she goes to the tip and sucks on it. This making me go over the edge and cum. A few seconds after I calm down she looks up into my eyes and sticks out her tongue, showing me the thick cum she collected. She put her tongue back into her mouth and swallows. Sticking her tongue back out and showing me it's all gone she looks down and licks her fingers clean. Making me realize she came after me. I laugh and softly stroke her cheek as she puts me back into my boxers, then pants. She gets up wiping her face with some tissue that she always has in her purse. I grip her neck softly but still with a bit of force and kiss her deeply.
"I love you." She smiles up at me and pecks my lips quickly and puts her head in my chest then replies. "I love u too papa." I can feel her smiling as she said that. I chuckle and we see that were on our floor. I wrap my arm around her neck as we walk out of the elevator and go to our room.