10) A gown for a princess

1 month later:I woke up with my head laying on awsten's bare chest, grinning like an idiot

1 month later:
I woke up with my head laying on awsten's bare chest, grinning like an idiot.
Poking Awsten he so slowly woke up still tired.
"Happy birthday princess" he smiled as he kissed my forehead.
"Good morning! I replied giggling as I pulled I pulled him closer to me, kissing him passionately on the lips. Awsten didn't protest in the slightest, instead he allowed our lips to move together in perfect sync.
His tongue traced my lower lips begging for entrance, and I gladly let him begin exploring the contents of my mouth.
"Lexi and Awsten sittin' in a tree f-u-c-k-I-n-g" sang Otto as he, Geoff and Chloe walked in interrupting Awsten and me.
Awsten pulled away slightly, grabbed one of my beds pillows, and threw it with great sim at Otto's face. Otto's chanting was cut off with a muffled sound coming from him as the pillow hit him square in the face.
Awsten and I pulled away from each other. I looked up at everyone in front of us unable to look Geoff in the eyes.
"Well that was awkward " stated Geoff. I looked sideways at Awsten blushing, his cheeks were also turning a bright crimson.
"Present time!" Yelled Geoff, as he jumped on the bed giving me a massive hug.
I grinned at hun and hugged back, as he handed me a brightly medium sized box. I opened it slowly and inside was the most beautiful mask I had ever seen.
"It's beautiful! But why?" I smiled at him, slightly confused.
"You'll understand later" he smirked and winked at me.
Next it was Chloe's turn, she handed me a medium sized box, once she handed belly flopped onto the bed next to Geoff.
Opening the box I instantly let out a sigh of love.
"Oh my god!" I was stunned, the box held her most amazing pair of heels in my size that I ever laid eyes on.
"Chloe, I love you!" I grinned as I attacked her with hugs, she knew exactly how much I loved shoes!
Then came Otto, who handed me probably the world's largest gift box ever! Oh and yes I had forgiven Otto  for what he did last month!
I opened the box, and staring me in the face was a full length strapless ball gown in exactly my size.
"You brought me a dress?" I asked astonished.
"Yeah, with Chloe's help though. Shoot for girls is harder than it looks!" I smirked.
"Well you chose well!"
Finally it was Awsten's turn. He handed me the smallest yet heaviest box out of all the others.
As I opened it, awsten's arm wrapped around my waist, I blushed slightly then continued opening the box.
"Holy shit.." I gasped. The box contained a gorgeous diamond necklace, with matching earrings I turned to Awsten and kissed him quickly in thanks.
"Thank you all so much!" I grinned.
"No sweat." Laughed Otto.
"You're welcome hun!" Smiled Chloe.
"Anything for my lil' sis!" Grinned Geoff as he lightly punching arm.
"You'll need them later." Winked Awsten.
I was slightly confused, but didn't let that bother me.
Skipping to the evening at 6:30
I was now dressed in all the gifts I had received that morning, with my hair in its natural curly state done up in an elegant bun. I had previously dyed my hair to its original blondish brownish colour. ()
I looked at my self in the mirror, and was pleased with what I saw. My makeup was simple red lipstick, thin eyeliner and mascara, the heels made me heaps taller than I was, my hair made me look more grown up, and the dress showed off my hips, waist and chest area so we'll. Hm Otto and Chloe have good dress choices!
Awsten then knocked on my door requesting permission for entrance, I opened the door for him and was greeted by him swooping me into a giant hug. Lifting my feet off the ground he spun me around and kissed me.
When we pulled away I got the chance to see what he was wearing.
He looked amazing ()
His bow tie was the exact same shade of purple as my dress, and his hair was straightened and teased slightly, he looked super sexy!
"Wow, Awsten you look great!" I smiled at him.
"You look even better love." He grinned and hugged me. Just then Chloe walked in wearing this () By the way it's a bracelet not a ring!)
"You look fantastic!" I grinned at Chloe.
"You look even better! C'mon give us a twirl!" She laughed as I spun on the spot slowly, making my dress swish around me.
"How awesome would it be if the dress was red, and when you spun flames came out like in the hunger games?" Smirked Awsten.
"Oh my god, that would actually be heaps awesome. But I love this colour!0 I grinned at both Awsten and Chloe.
"Lol I almost forgot why I came up here in the first place! Um, Geoff and Otto said you need to come down now!" And with that Chloe ran, well ran as much as possible in her heels, back down the stairs.
"You ready?" Asked Awsten, linking arms with me.
"Ready as I'll ever be" I replied, I didn't know where we were going, or what was going on. But I guessed I was about to find out!
Awsten and I walked out together, we reached the top of the stairs, and what I saw was the one thing I could never have possibly foreseen!