CHAPTER 9

HELLO

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Zee's POV

I entered the ward. Nat was staring at Nunew sleeping on the hospital bed. Where is max? He said he would be coming behind us with Fa Ying. wherever he is, I hope he reaches here soon. Right now Nat needs him the most. "Nat, mom's calling for you," I said in a whisper but he doesn't seem to be moving from his seat. " Don't worry, I will call you when he wakes up." I again persuade and he finally nods going out of the room.

I sat on a chair beside the bed. Nunew was still sleeping, he must have been so tired. looking at his condition right now with bruises and marks on his hands and face; I feel disgusted that I live on the same planet where those bastards live. how could someone hurt this innocent, kind boy who never thinks ill about others? Just why would you do this? WHY? Tears started flooding my eyes again. I took hold of Nunew's hand.

Opening my mouth to say something but only a quiet sob came out. "Nunew, i-i'm sorry. Hia couldn't protect you. H-Hia... failed t-to keep...his...p-promise. Hi-Hia... Hia is s-sorry na." I burst into uncontrollable sobs. "y-you... k-know..... H-Hia h-had so... m-much t-to ..tal-talk about. Even i-if... if y-you doesn't r-remember m-me... Hia... Hia will a-always l-love you." I covered my mouth with my hands so that I won't produce sound.

*knock* *knock*

I quickly wiped my tears. "Y-Yes." my voice cracked no matter how much I tried to control it.

"Dada!" Fa Ying shouted from Max's arms.

"Princess, don't shout," I said severely, afraid she might wake up Nunew.

"Okie, what happened to Papa Nu?" She seemed unaware of all the things and I'm relieved about it. She is a child, she doesn't need to know about this.

"Nothing princes. Papa Nu is just tired." I lifted her on my lap. Max went outside; probably to be with Nat.

"Dada, Why is Papa Nu hurty on his face?" She pouted looking sad.

"It's all right Princess. Let Papa Nu rest alright. when he is fully strong then you can play with him." I hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

The whole night I stayed there at the hospital afraid he might wake up when I'm away. Mom suggested I go home to take rest but I was stubborn to stay. In the end, She went home with Fa Ying. Nat wanted to stay with me but I told Max to take him home. The nurse came to check his condition from time to time. And every time I couldn't help but ask if he is okay. That night I didn't get a blink of sleep.  When I woke up in the morning, Nunew was still seeping. Mom forced me to go home and get changed I could do nothing but obey her. I hurried back to the hospital without eating anything. When I reached the hospital Nat was already there beside Nunew.

"Papa Zee, why is he not waking up?"Nat spoke with a trembling voice."Nat, he is tired. Don'tworry he will wake up soon." I couldn't say anything further than that because I could feel my voice breaking.

"Excuse me, Mr Zee someone is looking for you." A nurse said coming inside. I told Nat to sit here while I go see who is it. When reaching the entrance of the hospital Max was walking back and forth looking frustrated. I quickly walked to him. Seeing me he also stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. Today Aunt Waan left Fa Ying with me when she was called for a meeting. When we were ready to come here, I got a call I went to pick it up. But the thing is when I came back Fa Ying look somewhat scared. So I asked her what was the matter but she refused to talk to me. But on my way, my secretary informed me that....." Max stopped in the middle which didn't help me with anything. "That what?" I asked him anxiously. "T-That...someone r-released the video of that night. Now people know everything. I don't know who the fuck released it."

"Fuck!! But how is it related to Fa Ying?" I lost control of my voice. Everything seems to be frustrating. "I think... Fa Ying saw one of those videos accidentally. She was playing with my laptop and since it was connected to the network... She saw my secretary's message. Just now I check if any message had come but all the messages were marked as read including the video text my secretary forwarded. Now, I'm not sure but I can find no other reason that made her behave like this. I-" I didn't let him continue any longer and ran to his car which was parked in front of the hospital. When got there, Fa Ying was sleeping in the back seat. I didn't want to wake her up so I quietly opened the door and lift her up but nonetheless, she woke up. "Princess, are you okay?" I asked her softly. "Dada, Papa Nu is hurt. I saw...I- Bad guy hit Papa Nu." She continues her words crying. I hugged her tightly soothing her back."Princess, don't cry. We will beat those bad guys. Okay, from now on let's protect Papa Nu together." I held out my pinky finger to her. "Promise Dada that you will help Dada protect Papa Nu.Alright, Princess." I blinked my eyes furiously to hold back from crying. She entangled her small finger with mine."Princess will become strong and beat the bad guy." She said looking straight into my eyes.

"Papa Zee, Nu-Nunew, He- He woke up." Nat came running. I immediately rushed inside with Fa Ying still in my arms. When I reached the ward Nunew was admitted, I could only see chaos. Doctors and nurses tried to go near Nunew but he looked terrified. I put Fa Ying down and hold her hands going inside the ward.  He still looked scared but now he wasn't thrashing here and there anymore. He looked tired; I barely hold myself from tearing up seeing him in this condition. "P-Please... D-don't come n-near...I-I'm d-dirty. d-don't ... n-no tou-ouch" My heart shattered to pieces hearing his sore cracking voice. He held himself curled up in the corner of the bed; head buried on his knees and fingers clutching his legs. "Nunew, p-please calm down. It's alright baby, no one will hurt you here. Calm down." I managed to go near without him freaking out. His sobs also decreased. "P-P'Zee...i-it hurts...it h-hurts s-so much." He said while looking at me with his red crying face. My tear slipped from my eyes seeing him hurt. "I-I'm s-sorry. I w-was too late." I cried my eyes out. I see him crying out loud while shaking his head but I couldn't dare to think that he didn't blame me.

"Papa Nu, don't cry." Fa Ying went near Nunew and tried to hold his hands. At first, he flinched at the touch so I thought he would yank her away but even after a long time, he let her hold his hands. "Princess will beat the bad guy away. I promised Dada that Princess will protect Papa Nu. So, don't cry  Papa Nu." Now Fa Ying was sitting on the bed and Nunew showed signs of discomfort. I told everyone to leave us alone. "Papa Nu, Princess will hug you and keep the pain away. hug."She wrapped her small arms around Nunew. Nunew remained dazed, unmoved from his place but he definitely looked better than earlier. I could watch him breaking more and more, one by one and couldn't do anything about it.

God, please don't let me lose him again. I'll do anything to be by his side.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

That's all for today. How was it?

Please vote if you like the chapter.ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Next Chapter, evils will pay the price. Thank you for reading this chapter. I will update whenever I'm free since I have a test this week.

Bye-bye o(^▽^)o  see you in the next chapter.