chapter 7

Could this tribe from the past return to cause more problems or was it the reason Rosewings left their old home?.

He was curious he couldn't find anything on this old tribe that the Rosewings seemed to hate with there old king Soulstealer.

He rummaged through the books and scrolls he had piled in his room.

He'd spent most of his time recently in his room trying to figure out more about the history of his tribe.

And I still haven't found anything on Soulstealer or his tribe.

Did the Rosewings try and erase them from their history?.

He sighed.

He needed to take a break he was getting obsessed with this possible lead on their history.

He settled the stacks and walked out of the room.

He began to walk into the forest.

He ran into that Winterhorn of Evergreen's group.

"Er...your Mushroom correct?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Mushroom answered.

"I'm PermaFrost and I had felt like I heard that you like to figure out more on the history" he introduced himself.

"That's correct..." Mushroom replied.

"Well I wanted to offer to help with your research since I too like to research history" PermaFrost stated.

"Then maybe you could help me! I have been trying to figure out stuff about a tribe who the Rosewings didn't like and everything" he talked quickly.

He was excited to finally have someone who would help him with his research for longer then Fern could help out for since she was the Queen of their tribe and everything.

"So you'd like me to help you" PermaFrost asked.

"Yes I'd love your help" He answered.

"Then lead the way to where we'd be doing this research".

And he led the way back to his house.

And into his room.

"Wow you quite like your research" PermaFrost commented.

"Yeah there is so much I still haven't discovered in the history" he responded.

He shuffled through one of the stacks and he looked up.

"Do you know of any Rosewings in the history of Plaera that would have the first letter of being L?" He asked.

"Lily" PermaFrost suggested.

Glory plus Lily? Could that be it?.

"Why did you find the start of something?" PermaFrost asked.

"A gift between mate's" Mushroom answered.

"What was it?" PermaFrost asked.

"L plus G but I learned the G signified Glory" he answered.

"Hm I don't think I recognize the name Glory..." PermaFrost commented.

"Me either" he aggred.

He grabbed an letter Fern had found.

"This one talks about dragon names I personally am unfamiliar with. Such as Soulstealer and Charcoal" Mushroom informed PermaFrost.

"That's...interesting I wonder what tribe they were" PermaFrost commented.

He looked through the stacks for something he hadn't already looked over.