Chapter 9

This whole group was stupid and annoying, and if it wasn't for being able to not having to deal with Crystal I wouldn't have stayed around.

He glared out the entrance of the cave.

Robin walked in and sat down next to him.

"Hey I can see what your dealing with, I've got a bunch of shippers at home and they tease me all the time about liking King Swoop" Robin stated.

"It's nice to see someone won't be trying to completely annoy me" Permafrost responded.

"Well I doubt PhasesStripe would either she seems just as introverted as you are" Robin told him.

"Well I'm more of an mix between being an Introvert and being a Extrovert" PermaFrost replied.

Robin was the nicest one right now...well except for Evergreen though she was always nice.

They sat in silence for who knows how long but it was nice with Robin's company.

It felt like he was hanging out with Quartz again.

"Well do you want to go out fishing with me?" Robin offered.

"Sure" he accepted.

He walked out beside Robin.

They flew over the ocean scanning for fish.

"What's that over there?" Robin asked as she pointed down to a small kelp forest.

"It's a kelp forest. I think" PermaFrost answered.

Robin's eyes lit up "Really?" Robin asked.

"Yeah why?" He asked.

"Well I just really like dried kelp" Robin answered.

"Ah well we can go collect some if you want" PermaFrost suggested.

"Yeah that would be nice" Robin agreed.

They both let themselves drop into the water to cut some of the kelp to set out on the beach to dry.

Robin came up with some kelp on her head and tied around her horns.

"Uh you got a little on your head" he told her.

Robin ran her kelp covered talons across her head "I don't feel any..." Robin trailed off as she saw the kelp covering her talons.

He snickered as he watched Robin attempt to clear the kelp from her feathers.

"Do you need help Robin?" PermaFrost asked.

"Yes please" Robin answered.

He helped her clear it off her and set it on a floating pile he kept beside them.

"Thanks for the help" Robin thanked him.

"Now how our we going to keep this kelp and go fishing?" PermaFrost asked.

"Oh...I didn't think of that" Robin answered.

"Want me just to go and catch some fish while you keep a hold of the kelp" he suggested.

She nodded "that sounds like a plan".

So he took a deep breath and dove under the water and after some fish.

He hooked them with his claws though quick a few wriggled out of his claws.

He swam up to the surface then killing them once he got some air.

"Nice catch" Robin commented.

"I think this is enough. Let's head back" PermaFrost stated.

The two of them swam back to Rosewing island with the kelp and fish they had got.