𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠

˚ ✦ · 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 —˛

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠

[𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨, 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐌]

The night was dark, barely any street light pole providing any guidance, the only thing that could be seen from afar was the red and blue lights of the police vehicles projecting on the buildings. The red, opaque fluid stained the street of Chuo-dori. One vehicle was found across the street and the other was found flipped over.

Officers quickly approached the scene, protecting it and taking action as quickly as possible. A female officer's eye spotted a figure just standing there, beside the damaged vehicle. Blood covered all over him.

"Hey! Are you alright?! Call the ambulance, quickly!" The female officer exclaimed as she ran over to the man.

"Sir... are you...okay?" The woman slowed down as the man calmly nodded and walked away. "Hey! Get back here! Don't let him walk away!"

The officers quickly surrounded the man who stood there emotionless. "Are you hurt? Hello, sir! Are you hurt?"

The man removed the shirt he had on and wiped the blood off his forehead, revealing no wound whatsoever.

"GET ON THE GROUND, NOW!" Ordered the cop as he walked closer to the man with the gun pointing at him. "I SAID GET ON THE GROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK."

"The devil hunters will arrive in a minute!" Announced the female officer from earlier. Unbothered, the man continued walking out of the scene. Before he took a step further the cop aimed at the unknown man's leg causing him to fall over. But after a few seconds, he got up on his feet again, his leg regenerated before their eyes.

"IT'S A DEVIL, SHOOT!" Everyone else panicked and started firing their guns.

"RETREAT! LEAVE THIS TO THE DEVIL HUNTERS!" The female officer ordered as the cops did and ran away far from the scene.

"How annoying," groaned the unknown male and turned to the officers who started to run off. With a simple swing from hand in the air, the vehicle the officers got into flipped over a good distance. Screams and cries became more bothersome and to finish it, he crushed them all with no need for any movement.

˚ ✦ ·

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨, 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧. 10:04 PM

A shiny, black, Rolls Royce Phantom arrived an hour late at Chou-dori street. Three individuals wearing black suits came down the vehicle. It was an unnecessary entrance in a dead place, especially for these 3 individuals.

"Whoa! What a mess," said the boy, wearing a dress shirt and tie with a black trousers. He had quite messy, blonde hair. His expression was more serious than the words he expressed.

"Stay focused," Another male scolded. He wore his suit more decently. Blazer, tie, and dress shirt neatly worn. Blue eyed young man, with his black hair tied in a cute topknot style. He wore donned earrings and had a katana sword on his back. He did a slight look of disgust at the blonde boy and proceeded, "can't believe Makima-san still allowed you to—"

"Over here," A female voice interrupted, it was the third individual who arrived at the scene. Her bright yellow eyes can't be missed, not even from afar. She had multiple red rings within her yellow eyes. A unique light red colour of hair in a loosen braid with bangs over her eyebrows and two longer ones framing her face. She was too in a suit.

"What happened, Makima-san..." the black haired male paused when he saw a man lying on the ground. Bloody, but no signs of any wounds.

"Is it... sleeping? Should we kill it—"

"No," The female that went by the name Makima replied softly before she got back to her feet after squatting down to study the body, "he appears to have lost blood...." Her bright yellow eyes examined the unknown male's body.

"Is he a devil? A fiend? A human?..." asked the blonde boy and walked closer to take a look at the male. He looked very much human.

"Hmm," Makima hummed, "let's take him to be treated. There we shall see."

Suddenly, the young man's eyes opened, much to the delight of the light redhead observing him quietly.

"Hello..." she said smiling softly, "are you alright?"

He slowly sat up, and looked at his surroundings. He saw the black haired male standing near him, looking down at him. Behind him was an unbelievable destruction.

Frightened, he pulled back, his back hitting on the female's feet who stood behind him. He turned around and looked up at the young woman whose smile hadn't been removed.

"Hmmm," She squatted to him, "did you do this?" She asked as he glanced once again to see dead bodies lying on the ground. Blood, and destruction everywhere, then looked back at her to only shake his head. He was confused and frighten.

"Do you have a name?" was the following question.

He nodded to her before he responded to the question in a raspy voice. "Y/n....L/n Y/n."

˚ ✦ ·