4

We arrive at his place. 

He lives in a tall apartment building that has a balcony. 

He lands on the balcony and unlocks the glass door and enters, he closes the door behind us and sits me on the couch. He takes his glasses off and puts them on the table.

'Stay.' He orders, I stay while he gets a med kit and places it next to me. 

He kneels down and starts cleaning my wounds when I suddenly hiss in pain, he stops and gently runs his finger over my sore right wrist and I hiss again. 

'It's alright.' He whispers, he bandages it tightly so I can't move it. 'It's possibly just sprained.'

---

After a while, he finishes up and looks at me. 

'What happened?' He asks quietly, I look at the ground and don't respond while my ears are pinned to my head and my tail moves slightly. 

He moves his hand towards me and I flinch, he stops and takes it back. He stands up and gets a blanket and pillow, he puts the pillow at the end of the couch and wraps the blanket around me. 

I blink and look at Eraserhead. 

'Sleep. It'll make you feel better.' He says, looking at me tiredly. 

I rest my head on the pillow and my tail wraps around me. Soon enough, I fall asleep.

---

*Shota Aizawa POV*

I watch the kid fall asleep, and she fell asleep surprisingly quickly.

I kneel next to her and move my hand toward her head and her black cat ears twitch. 

I slowly pull my hand back and sigh. Enough with your cat obsession, Shota

I go to my room and fall asleep.