19: Reclaim

Alysanne

I had look at aegon while he sat in front of everyone. My mind was madness. With the lost of my husband, i cannot take it anymore.

The people cheered, wanting to me to kill him already.

"Do not worry.. I'll make sure to feed your whores to nightwing before you die" i had whisper in aegon's ear.

I stood in front of the people, with silverwing roaring in anger. "Dracarys" I roared looking at aegon's scared face.

He burned as the people watch in joy. I didn't regret it a single bit.

He has killed aemond and jace. I cannot give him mercy for what he did to my people and my family.

I stood in front of the people, they are cheering for me. I felt joy in me.

As aegon's body was transferred, i was to be crowned queen in front of everyone.

Lords have came to king's landing to watch me.

My family watched me as i walked towards them.

My father was there waiting for me as he was to crown me.

When i had walked, i kneeled in front of my family as my father took a black crown with rare jewels.

He slowly took the crown and had placed it on my head.

"Queen Alysanne Targaryen! First of Her Name! Queen of the andals, and the rhoynar, and the first men. Lady Of The Seven Kingdoms, Protector of The Realm, The First Queen!" My Father Stated, i stood slowly, looking to the crowd as they clapped.

I have won..

I was better than anyone.. For those people who think I'm weak.. Shame on them.

I was the first ever woman to sit on the iron throne, i survived, I'm supported by many, I've changed the realm.

I have achieved what men couldn't.

-

I have walked to the chambers were i was greeted by the black council.

Baela and Lucerys were now Lord And Lady Of The Tides. Eserion was now appointed as hand of the queen, my father and mother were both proud of me.

There was this feeling of happiness in me but there was still pain inside.

My husband is gone.. It had hit me. Aerea and Aeron will wonder where did their father go?

The council has questioned.. Will i ever remarry to have more heirs. No.

I do not want to remarry, aemond was my one true love, i cannot force myself to remarry.

Aemond was the man whom i love the most, he was the father of my children.

I would rather live as a queen who does not have a king than remarry and force myself to love a man.

Once the meeting was over, i had head to my grandsire's chambers, i had people to renovate this chambers.

I wanted it to be a comfortable place for ny children.

I sat down in my bed, sobbing quietly. I still couldn't believe that aemond's dead, his body wasn't found but he was presumed dead, i had men look for him all around westeros but no sign of him.

I cried myself to sleep.

-

-

:(