18: Darkside

Alysanne

I woke up knowing that aemond will be home later.

After i took a bath, i had dressed into my white dress, with red flower patterns.

"Thank you" i smiled at the maids who dressed aerea and aeron up.

Aerea was playing in the floor with aeron, both of them are just beyond adorable.

I have another meeting later, but for now I'm free and i chose to stay in my chambers and bond with my children.

"You little ones.. Will see your father again. Are you excited?" i talked to my children as they could understand me. Aerea babbled.

My sweet girl.

I was excited to see aemond again after several months..

As I played with my children, loud footsteps were heard in outside my chambers.

What is going on?

I had carried both aerea and aeron in my arms as i went outside, guards running. Huh?

I quickly went to the chambers of the painted table, i had to walk a little slow since both of my children were in my arms.

I walked through the corridors, and just as i was to open the doors. "No.. We cannot tell her yet!" i heard rhaenyris voice.

"We have to eithier way! Even it breaks her it will also kill her knowing we lied to her!" Eserion fought.

Their voices were loud and clear.

What are they talking about?

"We cannot!" Rhaenyris fought, their voices.. What are they talking about?

"You may see her now as your queen but i see her as my older sister, the woman who was there to protect me all my life!" Eserion's words softened my heart but what are they fighting for?

"I see her as my sister and i cannot see her break as i tell her that the love of her life is dead! " I had enter the chambers before rhaenyris had finished.

I was speechless.. What did she say.. "W-What.. w-what.." no this isn't true.

"No!" i screamed, my voice echoed. I broke down. Rhaena and Baela quickly took aerea and aeron from my arms as i sobbed.

"That is not true! Where is he?!" he screamed as i heard rhaenyris sob silently as she forced herself not to look at me breaking.

Where is my husband..?

"Rhaenyris has flew to blackwater bay, and she saw vhagar.. In the shores, lying down, dripping. She came down and had saw that the dragon is deceased" eserion explained.

No where is my husband.. He said he was coming home.. He was excited to see our children, he can't leave me!

"Vhagar has tried swimming to the shores, he was hit by a tranquil bow that is filled with poisonous liquid. I think that aemond has fell into the seas" Rhaenyris added as she looked back. She couldn't see me breaking down.

I sobbed loudly, my sobs were heard throughout the castle, my children cried as they heard my sobs.

I cannot live without him, what about aerea amd aeron.. How would i answer their questions about you aemond?

I sobbed, my mother rushed into the painted table, and fell down as she saw me in the entrance, breaking down as my children cried with me.

The roars of silverwing and nightwing were heard, they both mourned with me as i sobbed.

My father has pulled me into his arms and i cried, as my mother had kissed my forehead.

"Be strong" father whispered into my ear.

Why have the people i love always leave me once everything starts to be okay?

Is this a curse?

"Send our men to blackwater bay, find king aemond's body, this instant" mother had ordered ser erryk cargyll.

I broke down in front of my family, was i truly a strong queen?

I knew how to rule, I've learned, but i never knew that ruling with enemies wanting to pull you down was that hard, they will try killing you but never succeed so they kill your love ones.

And see you break down.

I stood up, in anger, as i wiped my tears, they will pay for what they've done to aemond, jace, and aevon.

I will make sure they burn.

"Eserion, ready our men, tell the dragon keepers to let all our dragons out.. We will burn them alive" anger filled my body, no one dared to object my order. Eserion had called the our men and the dragon keepers to let, our dragons out.

We will fly to king's landing and kill the mad king..

I had celeste take care of my children, as i walked with my siblings, we went to the pit and had saw our dragons.

I have mounted silverwing, silverwing roared in anger as she can feel my emotions, my anger, i have mourned.

Father and Mother had mounted their dragons, and so did my siblings.

We had flew to king's landing, to reclaim my crown and to get revenge for what they've done to my family.

They will feel the wrath of Queen Alysanne Targaryen..

-

-

:)