77.

Lotte pov.

We walk to the concert building. I'm a little light headed. "are you okay baby. I hear past me. "Yeah don't worry, Cal. I feel fine. I say and keep walking. We walk in. We walk to the stage. ,,We can do the sound check right away. The man says and lara and I grab a microphone. We'll start with the songs. I can't get the notes and feel super tired. When we're done, I let myself fall on the couch. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

"Baby, wake up. You have to get up. I hear calum say and feel a hand on my arm. I open my eyes. ,,I do not want. I say softly. "What's up baby. He says as he sits down next to me. ,,nothing. I say when I get up. I change clothes and walk to the stage. ,,Lotte. I hear behind me and turn around. I see Lucas coming. He looks at me and puts his hand on my forehead. "You're all hot. He says. "Yeah, okay. I say and grab a microphone. We walk onto the stage.

calum pov.

I see lotte on the podium, I'm looking from the side. I see that lotte is having a hard time. When they're done with the setlist, she comes my way. "I'm going to the hotel. she says without emotion. "I'll bring you. I say and walk to the chill room. ,,calum, you have a concert in a few minutes. I'll stay with her. says Lucas. I sigh and nod. I give Lotte a kiss on her head but she doesn't really respond. I grab my bass guitar and put in my earphones. We walk to the stage. The first tunes begin and we begin to sing. I realize I'm not quite there. when the concert is over we go back to the hotel. I open the hotel room and see Lotte lying half dead on the bed and Lucas is sitting on the floor against the bed with his laptop. "Hey, how was the concert. He asks. "Yeah, it was good. How is lotte. I ask as I sit on the bed. ,,sick. Lucas says standing up. ,, I don't think it's wise if you sleep with her, you'll soon be sick too. says Lucas. "No, it's okay. Thanks for watching her. I say and he nods. ,,I see you tomorrow. He says and walks out the door. I go to the bathroom and shower myself. When I come back, Lotte is still in the same place. I grab a pair of boxers and put them on. I hear footsteps and I turn around and see Lotte entering the bathroom. I hear her throwing up. I run over and hold her hair and stroke her back. When she's done I flush and Lotte sits against the wall. ,,Sorry. she says hoarsely as she wipes away a few tears. "What's up babe. I ask her. ,,I do not feel well. She says. "No shit sherlock, I already knew that. I say and she chuckle. She looks at me, I see joy in her eyes. "Why didn't you just say it. I ask her. "Because I don't want you to worry. She says. "Babe, I'm your boyfriend. I tell her. "Therefore, I must be beautiful to you. she says softly. ,,Lotte, you are beautiful, even now. Even when we argue, even when your mascara hangs under your chin from crying. Then you are my panda bear. You are always beautiful. I say and look at her. I see a small smile. "I'm here for you, you know that. I say and she nods. "Come. I say as I stand up and take her hand. I pull her up and we go to bed.

Lotte pov.

We are a week further. I've been really sick. The boys are going back to Australia and we are staying in France for 2 concerts. In 3 days we also have a flight to Australia. "See you soon babe. Calum says and after a week I feel his lips on mine again. "Bye baby. I say and give him a hug. I also give the rest a hug. "So, we are going out tonight. Ask Lucas and I nod. ,,Yes. Lara says happily. It is already 9 o'clock so we go straight to the hotel to change. I'm wearing a black skirt with a white blouse. Lara has a nice dress on. Alice is wearing pants and a blouse. ,,a karaoke bar. Tom asks and we nod. We walk to a karaoke bar and order something to drink. I can feel the alcohol running through my veins.

I wake up with a headache. I sigh and get up. I can still see Lara sleeping next to me. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I'm going to pee and then my eyes widen. "Oh my god. I say softly and look at my calendar. I start counting the weeks. "Why so stressed. I hear Lara's voice get out of bed. I should have had my period two weeks ago. I say and Lara sits up straight. ,,what. she asks. "I haven't had my period. I say and run my hand through my hair. "Lotte, calm down, it's probably nothing. she says and stands up. do I need to get a test. she asks and I nod. lara puts on some pants and walks out the door. After a while she comes back and I sit on the floor with ravens. ,,I have 3. Then we know for sure. She says and I nod. "Come on babe. She says and give me the boxes, I walk to the bathroom and do what it says on the package. We need to wait 5 minutes. I say as I drop myself on the bed. I watch at ravens. He plays with my hair. After the longest 5 minutes of my life, my alarm goes off. "I dont want to look. I say softly. Lara puts her hand on my leg. "Come on, let's look together. she says and we walk into the bathroom. I'm looking at all three tests. Two stripes, on all three. ,,you are pregnant. Lara says softly. ,,Yes. I sigh. I'm pregnant, from calum.

calum pov.

The bell rings and I open it. I see nia, my ex. Black hair, light skin, tattoos, piercings. ,,hey. I say. "Hey calum, can I stay with you tonight. I'm arguing with Mom. She says. I sigh, her parents have never been nice to her. "You can't go to ken. I ask her,,, do you know the boy you cheated on with? I ask her "No, it's over. I have nowhere else to go. She says. I sigh and step aside. ,,1 night nia, okay. I say. "Thank you cal. She says happily and gives me a hug.