85.

Lotte pov.

I lie on my back on the couch. Calum's lips are still on mine. Calum's legs are between mine. I move my hand under his blouse, there no shirt. I smile against his lips. calum let go of me. ,,what. he asks with a laugh. "no shirt. I say. "Yeah, no shirt underneath. He says laughing and I pull him down again. I feel his tongue and I let him in. His hands are on my bare hips. I unbutton the buttons and he quickly takes it off. I feel calum's hands on my thigh and he goes further and further up. I feel it on my hip under my skirt. I sit up and take off my shirt. I'm wearing a nice lace bra. calum scans my body once. "It's new. He says and I nod. ,,Yeah what do you think. I ask when I sit down. ,,beautiful, but it's a shame it needs to be off. He says and pulls me towards him. I sit on his lap and I feel calum's hands on my bra closure. He takes it off and I take off the bra afterwards. "You are really beautiful Lotte, please don't be ashamed. Says calum when he looks at me. I press my lips against his and I feel his hands on my breasts. I move once across his lap and I hear a small moan. ,,Lotte. He says softly against my lips. I chuckle. I can already feel something growing beneath me. my hands slide to his pants. I undo his button and zip. "Lotte, they'll be home in a minute. Says calum. "No, they'll be gone for a while. I say softly. Calum puts me back on the couch. His lips stick to mine again. I feel his hand on the inside of my thigh. His hand goes over my thong. I feel him put his fingers around it and have it out in one movement. He lets go of me for a moment and looks at me. ,,That's also new.'' He says as he holds my string in the air. "Now stop. I say laughing as I grab my thong. Calum looks happy at me. I sit up and stand up. I feel his hands on my hips and I am pulled into his lap calum. I sit with my back against his stomach. I feel his lips on my neck and his hand on my chest and thigh. His fingers caress my leg. "calum. I Moan softly. I feel his hand move and he immediately puts two fingers in it. I place my hands on the back of his thighs. I let my head fall back on Calum's shoulder. I feel him go faster and faster. "calum. I moan in his ear. His hand on my chest moves to my throat and hold it. His lips are still on my neck. "You're so sexy. He says softly in a wonderfully hoarse voice. He puts finger three in there and I sigh once. I grab his hand, which is on my throat. "calum. I say again and he goes faster and faster, my legs start to tremble. "Come for me babey. He says and after a while I come. Calum lets go of me and I drop onto the couch. "Oh my god. I say and breathe in and out a few times. "how, what. I ask when I half look at him. "Yeah, apparently you can. he says as he moves his hands to my ass. I feel him give a kiss on my buttcheek. And on my other. "calum. I say softly. I feel his weight on me. ,,I want you babey, I want you so hard. He says softly in my ear. I feel wet kisses on my neck, shoulder, on my back. I'm still lying on my stomach on the couch. I feel calum's fingers again. He puts 1 in. "calum. I say with a sigh. The second goes in very quick. I grab a pillow and put it under my head. After a while it stops and I hear some rumbling. "you okay baby. He asks softly and kisses my cheek. I nod. his hands go to my hips and I lie down a little better. I feel him enter me. I drop my head on the pillow. "calum. I call into the pillow. He starts thrusting. A hand moves up and he grabs my hand. Our fingers intertwine. I grab the side of the sofa and squeeze it. ,,babey. Moans calum in my ear. I feel him all over me one. I sit a little straighter and feel him go even deeper. "Go harder. Cal. I moan and calum does what I say. He takes it out and sits on the couch and I look at him. he beckons me and I sit on him. I slowly lower myself onto him. His hands go to my hips and I start to move. He gives me kisses on my stomach and breasts. ,,Lotte. he moans. I press my lips to his. His hand moves to my neck and he squeezes it gently. "Cal, I'm coming. I say softly and a moment later I cum for the second time. I'll keep going and then calum comes to. We sigh and I look at him. ,,you sweat. he says and grins. ,,you too. I say and step away from him. ,,shower. He says. ,, yup. I say when I grab our clothes. We walk upstairs and calum turns on the shower. I put the clothes in the room and walk to the bathroom. Calum is already in the shower, I'll go over and push him out of the water. ,,hey. He says. "Hi. I say back. Calum looks at me and presses his lips to mine. I let myself hang against the wall. I feel him against my stomach. "cal. I say in between kisses. ,,what. He asks and I grab him. I start to move. "babe. He sighs and I let go of him. I get down on my knees and put it in my mouth. I look at Calum and he leans against the wall with both hands. his eyes are closed and i see him enjoying himself. After giving him a blowjob, he grabs my arms and pulls me up. His hands move to my buttocks and he picks me up. He pushes me against the wall and puts his dick in without warning. "cal. I say sigh and feel him go up and down again. Lotte, you feel so good. he says between punches. I grab his neck and intertwine my hands in his hair. I kiss him and bite his lip once. I feel calum squeeze my butt once. "I am coming. he says and he presses his lips to my neck and a hand moves to my chest. He squeezes it and then I feel him come. he gasps at me. He lets go of me and I stand up again but quickly sink through my legs. ,,ho. Says calum and grabs my hips. "Yeah, your fault. I say smiling. he chuckles. ,,Sorry. He says and kisses my cheek.