111.

Lotte pov.

We walk into the house in LA. We've been practicing for the past 4 days. I sigh and let myself fall on the couch. The sound check sounded all right. Tomorrow the boys come and the day after we go to coachella. Harry has his performance than aswell. It is over three days and I'm really super nervous. We have an evening performance so it is already dark. That's really nice. Our album is currently number 1 in America and we are so happy with that. Lara falls next to me. "Ugh, I'm wrecked. She says. ,,Yes, same, luckily tomorrow a day of nothing. I say and she nods. "I'm going to go to sleep now, since it's already 11 o'clock. I say and get up. "Yes, so do we. Lucas says and yawns once. "It's exhausting to keep you out of trouble. He says with a smile and Ryan nods. Well, I am not that bad. I say and they shake their heads. ,,Lotte, we were pulled over because you wanted to climb on the roof of the car on the facking highway. says Luke. "Okay, maybe a little. I say. ,,Yes a little. Ryan says and we start laughing. I sigh. "Sleep well guys. I say as I push Lucas and walk up the stairs. I take a quick shower and go to bed. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

I turn around and feel someone lying there. I wake up startled. ,,calum what the fuck. I yell as I run my hand through my hair. "Nice to see you to. Calum chuckles and turns to me. I sigh and lie down again. "What are you doing here, you weren't supposed to come until this afternoon. I say. ,,That's right. It is also 2 o'clock in the afternoon. He smiles as he looks at me. ,,omg, not. I say softly and he nods. ,,yes, we arrived at the airport and lucas and lara were waiting. Because Lotte was still in her bed. he says with a laugh. ,,Yes sorry. Busy week, lots of stress, little sleep. I say smiling. "I get it babe. He says, I give him a kiss. ,,We are going on tour with the chainsmokers in a few weeks. Calum says and I nod. ,,Yes, I know, you already told me that. I say and get out of bed. ,,what are you going to do. He asks. ,,shower. Are you coming. I ask him and before I know it calum is in the shower. I shake my head laughing.

Lara pov.

I look at raven sitting on Ashton's lap. Raven is playing with ash's necklace. I smile at them. Ashton looks at me. Thank you for taking care of raven. I say and he nods. "Sure, he's a really nice person. he says happily. We hear some rumbling upstairs. "Who would that be. Ashton says with a laugh. The only ones upstairs are calum and lotte. I say laughing and Ashton nods. After a while they come down. Both with wet hair. ,,had a nice shower. Ashton asks. I see lotte turning a little red. She looks at me and I smile at her. ,,As long as she can still walk tomorrow. I say laughing and I get a pillow against my head. "Lara. Lotte yells and I chuckle. She walks to the kitchen.

calum pov.

I follow Lotte to the kitchen and see Lotte sitting on the counter. "Are you looking forward to tomorrow? I ask if I stand between her legs. She nods. ,,Yes, I am really curious, but also for our own performance. She says and I nod. "Yes, I understand. You are going to do very well. I say and she looks at me. ,,Yes, I hope so, I am also curious what the public does. she says afterwards. ,,It's not a concert for just fans, there will also be people who won't come for us. she says and I nod know. "Come on baby. I say and she looks at me. I run my hand through her wet brown hair once. "What do you want to do today. I ask her. ,,I do not know. Something but not too intense. She says and I nod. ,like what. I ask her when I look at her. "Don't look like that. She smiles and puts her hand on my face. I smile. ,,how so. I ask laughing as I place my hands on her lower back. "You're super cute like that. she says and I chuckle.

Lotte pov.

Today is coachella's day. I'm wearing my black see-through dress with some sort of bikini bottom and a bra underneath. Lara has exactly the same only in white. The boys look really good too. Calum has dyed his hair blond again and is wearing jeans with a black shirt and blouse that he has open. The other boys are also in black clothes. Alice and Ryan are also wearing white and Danny and Luke are also wearing some black. Calum takes my hand and we walk into the grounds. We've never seen it. Wow, this is really fucking big. Lara says and I nod. we take some pictures first and then some stories for instagram. I see Perrie and Harry heading my way. I give them a hug. ,,hey. I say and let them go. A lot of fun, enjoy it. Perrie says. I'm sure I'll drive the public wild for you. Harry says, giving me a wink. ,,good. All right, harry good luck with your performance and perrie, have fun. I say and they nod. There are so many famous people here. I've seen so many people. Perrie says happily. ,,pez, we are famous too. I say smiling and she nods. "We're going back to our group. See you. They say and they walk away. i look at lara and we look our eyes out at the beautiful location.