Chapter (9)

𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰-𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗺𝗳.

Be aware of this.

---

drew walked down the halls as he put one of his hands in his pocket, he scroll threw his phone trying to ignore everything around him as he heard sounds from the club he hears a familiar voice.. it was, Jake

Drew walks backwards the voices stopping at the clubs door, as he hears the club apologize to Jake.. "I'm so sorry Jake!! We should of heard you out.." Hailey exclaimed as the other members agreed. Jake held his tears back as a smile growed on his face "it's ok guys.. I'm also sorry for saying those awful words" he grinned at them, as Hailey frowned "yeah but I should of never kicked you out"  Hailey looks down, Jake looks at her.. "hey it's fine, at least where all friends again I love you guys.. And I'm happy I picked you" Jake rubs his back at the 'i picked you' part.. as he started getting flashbacks of saying 'he enjoyed the jomies company cuz they was his bros' But it doesn't matter they aren't friend's anymore. Hailey blushed at Jake's smile not noticing he was nervous.

---

Pov: Drew's

I could hear it all I mean I deserve it I'm happy he's happy with his real friends I've been a shitty friend, I could just hear Hailey and Jake being so close.. I could feel it but my feelings for him has to be a secret.. at least no one has to know.

---

Pov: no one's

After class during free period Drew leans on a locker as he usually does when he's alone, bearly talked these couples of weeks and hasn't slept. He kept getting yelled at bye teachers for the lack of sleep His face was a blank stear until someone tripped over him. It was Daisy

"OH- sorry drew!" Daisy apologized As drew stared at her with a blank expression until he realized daisy tripped over him "i- uh.. no it was my fault, I should of never had my feet out-" drew exclaimed mumbling at words Daisy stared at him surprised trying not to show it. "ohh it's fine drew I've never seen you apologize before? Not trying to be rude!" Daisy smiled, drew looked at her as he thought of telling daisy everything.. 'shes nice, I could tell her and she's not the type to tell secrets... But maybe I should tell her about me helping the club first.' he sighed Huffing.
"Can we take a walk? Like I wanna talk to you about something.. like a secret" drew told daisy, daisy looked at him confused but of course forced a smile on her face "of course drew you can tell me anything." Daisy said as they walked to the roof top.

---

They made it up to the roof top as drew sat on the floor "what is it drew? But of course you don't have to tell me" . Drew looked down "you know about the club and Jake?" Drew asked, daisy looked at drew as he fiddle's with his fingers as he got very nervous, he's telling daisy he HELPED the club yeah it's a very big deal "calm down drew it's ok" as daisy put her hand on his leg "yeah I know I know...and thanks daisy, so you know how he got into the club?" Referring to jake. Daisy sat down next to drew "mhm but I never knew how things went with him coming back into the club, he just told me he got back in and how they forgave him and stuff... Why do you ask?" Drew closed his eyes, breathing heavily

"what would you say If I said I helped?" Drew clears his throat. daisy just sat there not knowing what to say, until a smile popped on her face. "REALLY? YOU DID, DOES JAKE KNOWS? aww drew your such a great friend" Daisy smiled at him "no, He dosnt know and I wanna keep it that way.." drew said looking away from daisy, daisy was completely confused.. "what why!? That isn't right. They should know.." "just don't tell him please.. can you promise me you won't?" Drew asked hoping for her to say yes, daisy was shocked at first until she understood how he felt. "Of course, your my friend and Friends don't tell secrets." Daisy said with a soft voice trying to make drew calm "well that's not exactly it can I tell you something else?" Daisy looked confused again, what could drew possibly ask?? "Well it's something about..."

"Only Jake and how I feel about him."

.....

Words: 769

Goodnight